• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not exactly my type." Yumi said. "But this won't hurt I suppose. Still, aren't these shorts a little... Um... Short."

"It's a little... Tight." Marcus frowned. "But they do seem suitable for battle." Marcus moved around, looking at his suit from all different angles. "Just one thing," Marcus asked with a straight face, "Do they have cup holders?"

"Smart, give the girls the outfit that shows off the most skin. It's like people think our bodies are bullet proof or something." Hazel remarked with a sneer.

OOC: Just the mention ones are wearing the outfits.

"Oh I'm sorry, I can do worse if you want me to,' the woman pointed out with a smirk as she looked over at Yui and Hazel. "Just do your pose," she replied with a sigh of frustration.

Kai rolled his eyes as he stood opposite to Marcus and grinned. 'Well, let's do it at least,' he stated with a confident expression before assuming a fighting stance as flashes of light began shooting all over the room due to the cameras.

"Strike a fighting pose? How about I strike your face?" Hazel sharply replied, quickly swinging her fist up.

Upon realizing that her aggressive response gave them just what they wanted, Hazel slowly lowered her arms and stared at the woman, her eyes wide open in shock. "You know what..." She quietly muttered. "That did not go as I planned." Taking a deep breath, Hazel then looked over at Yumi. "I would attack her." She began. "You know, show her how invincible she apparently thinks we are... but then again, that would totally ruin the job."

"Can't you just like...go with it or something?" Kai asked with a confused expression as he turned to Hazel. "I mean yes it's pretty embarassing but...we kind of don't have a choice," he said as he faced the cameras once more, not sure of what he should do now. Instead he just tried his best to assume a shooting position, hoping that it would work.

Marcus was taken aback by Hazel's comment. He never thought of her to be the aggressive type, but truthfully it didn't bother him. He let out a nervous laugh.

"You know, I'm so sorry I didn't make my career in modeling." Hazel replied to Kai with a frown. While she was embarrassed that she let her temper loose again, she wasn't about to let her argument drop. "Didn't exactly choose to do this."

"Well, just look at it as one of those jobs," Kai pointed out with a bit of doubt. He did agree with the point Hazel was trying to make and he too was a bit confused as to why they were getting small missions lately, but he knew that missions were missions even if they sucked.

"All right then let's try other outfits shall we?" the woman said with a grin.

So I'd like to introduce two new members into the mix
@Yun; @Mister Insufferable;

Basically what I want you guys to do before you can properly post is to read the first post if you haven't already as well as the other character's sign up so you know a bit about them.

Now, on to the show

IC:

"Okay, I know I said we have to look at these as just jobs but...this sucks," Kai pointed out with a frown, though no one could see it thanks to the large mascot outfit he was wearing. Kai was dressed as a large red dragon with big cartoony eyes and small wings and was giving out flyers for the restaurant that he along with the rest of the group had been asked to help out. Everyone was given a specific task, but Kai in particular got stopped with handing out flyers. "Well I guess it isn't too different from working at the cafe but this is humiliating...and sweaty." he was kind of happy that they had at least gotten new members that would make the job easier.

OOC: For now just post your character doing something around the restaurant, this post is mainly to give the new guys a way to jump in

Echoseth sat back, laying his head back with his eyes closed. A Bounty Hunter's Guild, huh? It was definitely strange to see Echo's sense of solidarity 'shattered' in a sense. While generally not unfriendly, he usually took to keeping his distance.

But, things change just as time flows on. Something about this guild made him want to check it out. A few trials later, and he found himself inside of some restaurant with the rest of them. They were friendly enough - definitely a welcoming bunch. A lot of PSI users seemed to be in the mix, as well; many of them having far more formal training. That gave Echo some things to observe while he was there. He had only displayed a rather small beast that he could summon, opting to only use his powers at the height of danger.

Otherwise, relaxation was all he would need. And drinks. Lots of drinks.

Last edited:
Juliet had gotten off easy, unlike Kai. Similar to her role at the cafe, she was working behind the bar, helping out the bartenders at their latest job site. Her gift for performance combined with her charm and her knowledge of alcohols made her an ideal bartender. And the fact that she could juggle bottles and pour multiple drinks with her mind certainly didn't help either.

Gabriel quite enjoyed his simple task if waiting tables. He was good at it, and he actually enjoyed the idea o waiting on others once in a while. He especially enjoyed the view of Kai dressed in a costume. It was truly a wonderful day for him.

(OOC: @Flaze; Embarrassment felt, changes made.)

A figure was sitting down at one table, carelessly slung back in his seat as he casually observed the others in the room. He was curious about the weird dragon mascot thing that was wandering around, but not very much so. Don Fitzpatrick carefully took a sip out of his drink, and continued to read the scrap of newspaper he'd found.

OOC- Correct me if I've done anything wrong! ^^;

OOC: I'm...not exactly sure. Like I told Yun I skipped through the introduction of yours and his character so they're both already part of the Guild. Right now the Guild was sent on a job to help out a restaurant(different from the one described in the first post) so everyone of the characters are doing an assigned tasks, including yours and Yun's since they both just joind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom