• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juliet nodded. "I know you were. Turns out you owe my dad for that too...Christ he can be a smug prick." She rolled her eyes. "Next time, do me a favor. When I'm about to go off... just walk away. We both win."

"That's really cool," Bria commented, "You could be both a fighter and a healer. Make you have the best of both worlds there. Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help you in those endeavors."

"Hold up now, don't jinx it." Yui replied, her expression completely serious.

"Yo, don't eat my mom's chocolate," Ant said, his head still resting on the couch. "That shit's expensive."

And with that, the gang left. They, with the help of the guild's talents, teleported themselves to the center of Patis. It was a busy Sunday morning, with numerous citizens making their way throughout the streets. Sea salt was evident in the air, as the ocean was just nearby. Numerous boats were coming in and out. It was normal. A tad too normal.

Ant and Luis lead the way, with Hazel following close behind.

"What do you guys want to eat?" she asked the group, lazily walking alongside them. "We can go to a cafe."

Ammy just shrugged her shoulders. "Doesn't really matter to me," she crossed her arms as they walked.

"Cafes are nice," Mordic nodded in agreement.

Yui just happily hummed to herself the same song from yesterday, noticing Hazel's mood seemed to lift slightly.

"I'm with Juliet on that one" Leon remarked, slightly more awake now that he'd had one cup of caffeine.

As they continued to walk, loud screams could suddenly be heard from a few streets away. Hazel and Ant both slowed down, looking at each other in pure confusion.

"Is that...?" Ant began to ask, glancing at the group.

"Screaming?" Hazel finished, her face growing grave. The screams suddenly grew louder, and incredibly large explosions could be heard from a street or two below. Cement began flying, buildings immediately collapsed upon each other, and crowds and crowds of people began filing down the streets that were still intact.

Before the guild could do anything, a... frighteningly familiar face could be seen approaching the center of Patis. Hazel froze. She was joined by four other people, some new, some old.

"My dear," the woman said, approaching Hazel with a sinister smile. "It's been too long. You just keep on avoiding me, huh?" she then rhetorically asked. The middle aged woman wore a long trench coat, a formal grey blouse, and long black slacks.

"Cora," Luis bitterly muttered, glaring at the older woman.

"Oh! And my dearest husband," Cora exclaimed, a smile on her lips. "It's a family reunion! I'm so touched!"

Hazel remained still. Flashbacks from the last fight ran through her brain... the ice... her near death. Rick had to risk himself to save her.

Despite all attempt to collect herself, she couldn't. It was happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom