• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick felt his hand reaching to his back for his swords. But his swords weren't there. "Oh hell." He muttered. "What a time to be unarmed." Rick mused. At least he'd worn his armor.

Juliet brought up her telekinetic shields and put on her sunglasses. It was time for a brawl.

"Is that...your mom?" Liza asked, hearing Cora mention it was a family reunion.

"Yes it is," Kai replied bitterly, glaring at Cora before glancing at Hazel. "Everyone take a stand," he ordered, taking on a fighting stance as Liza summoned Jea and Ventis. "Juliet, I want you to get the mind link ready. Kari, Brie, you two stay on the back for now."

Ammy sighed, throwing him one of her telescopic blades. "Useless," she muttered inaudibly, drawing the other blade in her right hand. Brandishing it in the air, she flipped it so that it would be held in a reverse grip. "Who are these hooligans, anyway?"

Mordic crossed her arms, seeming more annoyed in appearance than anything. In a blink of an eye, she transformed into her wendigo form, standing at a solid thirteen feet tall. This wasn't going to end well.

Yui cocked her head to the side, but stayed near Kai's side. They looked dangerous.

Leon immediately reached back to grab both of his swords, drawing the short blades quickly. The two blades began to glow a bright red light as Leon took a defensive stance.

Juliet booted up the mindlink, her hands coated in flames.

Rick caught the tossed blade and wielded it in his right hand. In his left, he summoned a trio of psychic shurikens.

"Well, nice to know breakfast is going to be ruined," Bria muttered as she grew fangs and readied her claws.

Kari frowned as she got near Yui.

"Want me to try and get her out of here?" she asked Kai.

Kai noticed Yui standing by his side for a moment. "Yeah," Kai replied to Kari, though she would hear his voice in her mind. "I'm sorry Yui but for now you should stay in the back as well," he said through the link, even if part of him new that Yui's sound powers could work as a way to distract Cora's gang he...he didn't want to repeat history.

"I have no idea," Liza replied as she stood behind Ammy.

"Oh, if it isn't the little pet!" Zed called out, walking up from behind Cora as he glanced at Ammy. "You're looking good, too bad about your arm though."

"Come on, sweetie," Kari spoke, "Let's get out of here." she grabbed onto Yui's hand and began backing up. She needed to find an easy way to escape, especially for Yui.

Ammy simply stared at Zed. "So, am I supposed to know you, or something?"

Yui sighed, but relented.

"So he decided to show up after all," Mordic commented under her breath.

"The jury's still out on that one," Liza muttered towards Juliet.

Zed saw the beam coming from a distance. He quickly pulled out his scissor blade and slashed downwards, the sword seemingly absorbing the blast. "And there's Nuclear Boy."

"Better late than never," Kai smirked, glancing towards Hazel for a moment. "Hey Hazel," he said through the mind link. "Are you going to be okay?"

"It's nice to see you guys aren't dead," Cora simply commented, ignoring Juliet. The comment didn't even process. These words, however, prompted Finn to laugh. "You know. Last time I ran into you, you all dropped like flies."

"That's an understatement, boss," Finn commented with a grin.

"Now Hazel," Cora began to say. "I need you to... how do I put this," she mused. "I need you to die. Yeah. You're the only Beautel left with our skill, and that kind of defeats my purpose, doesn't it?" she asked.

"But," Hazel muttered. "It's a family thing. Aunt Lucia... abuelita."

"Oh..." Cora said. "I dealt with them. They're also dead. Just like you'll be," she said, casually raising her arm.

A large spike of rock spiraled from the ground, aiming for Hazel. Luis immediately pushed his daughter out of the way, effectively saving them both. Cora raised an eyebrow at this.

"You fucking monster," Ant quietly said, glaring daggers at Cora. "It ends here. Finally." And with this, he began to attack. Large, deadly venus flytraps began to grow from the ground, ravenously biting at Cora. They only managed to tear her sleeved before she burnt them to a crisp. Finn began to attack as well, sending a wave of lava towards Kai, Bria, Kari, Rick, Leon, and Juliet.

Rick quickly leaped out of the way, throwing his shurikens down at Finn.

Juliet simply let the flames coat her shield. "You will have to do better." She said plainly. "Far better."

"Show time!" Kai said, only to see Liza create a large vortex of wind with Ventis to blow away the lava. "Everyone go now!" he yelled out before charging at Finn. He slammed his fists together before letting out a loud roar, sending out a blast of metalic energy.

Liza meanwhile had Jean fly up to the sky and fire a barrage of electricity down at the whole of Cora's group.

From behind Zed, a flash of light occurred before a blast of energy detonated on him.

Nova, however, wasn't seen on the battlefield.

"Don't jinx us now, genius." Mordic muttered, popping her neck as razor sharp, bony white spine-like growths begun to sprout from her joints and her shoulder blades.

Cora, with a completely bored expression, blocked each of these attacks for herself and her crew with a huge, solid wall of concrete she created. She lazily glanced over at Taren. "You know the plan," she said. "Get to work."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom