• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay nodded his head before calling Lovo over to him. "Well basically the Four Beast Style consists of gathering the energy around you, the energy in trees and other living things can work as well as your own energy." Klay explained before assuming a fighting stance. "Simply what you're doing is summoning the power of nature but in itself you're using your energy to make use of things that you yourself have for example when you throw a punch or a kick you produce a variant of wind due to the pressure, the body also produces heat and a person is 70% water plus you can also create static."

"Using the energy that you gather along with these basic aspects of the human body I can create elements and use them thanks to the Spores that life energy users have." he explained simply while moving his index finger. "For example." he put his hands together and began to slowly create a fire ball. "By using the energy to increase my body heat I can create fire."

Crystal swore under her breath, then wandered into a sideroom, her arm reforming.

Yuki remained where she was, smiling softly.

Jakku stood in the middle of the woods, swinging his shinai and tearing through undergrowth.
His chest panged, and he fell forward, breathing heavily.
He looked around, then pulled himself onto his haunches.

ooc: Will Jeremy control the same elements or different?

Jeremy closed his eyes and tried to suck in the energy from around him. He could almost feel energy feeling inside him and felt energy stirring around him but when Jeremy opened his eyes it was just him conjuring wind. "Any tricks for absorbing energy?" asked Jeremy to Klay.

OOC: The Four Beast Styles are always the same elements.

Klay looked at Jeremy for a moment before turning to Lovo. "I figured they would've taught you that.' he pointed out while walking towards him. "I mean that is how Life Energy is used in the first place, the only way you can use your skills is through absoption."

"Actually no.' Lovo interrupted, causing Klay to turn to him. "Life Energy can be used in two ways, absorption and expulsion in expulsion you use the energy within you to use your skills, those that use the absorption style are rare actually.' he explained before scoffing at Klay. "I was waiting to see if Klay caught wind of that but I guess he's just too slow."

"Shut up." Klay gritted his teeth and blushed in embarrassment.

Lovo continued though. "The Four Beast Style is different from my style which is expulsion the same goes for your skill.' he pointed out simply before looking at Klay. "If all his style of fighting is more similar to the Sky Beast Style." he muttered. "Anyways the Four Beast Style consists of absorbing and sending it back out so you absorb the energy and make it yours and then you send it back out, however and this is where Klay fails to notice, to absorb energy you have to let out energy so by letting out energy from within you you are able to absorb the energy from outside it's a bit complex really."

Jack followed Minerva without another word. He was curious as to what she could teach him and he was eager to get started. He knew that he'd need every trick in the book if his old teammates came knocking.

"I think I follow," said Jeremy. "So I need to flush some of my own energy out so I can suck more in." Jeremy closed his eyes again and tried to flush out just the smallest amount of energy, when he did that though, a burst of energy flooded in and Jeremy had no choice but to let the overflow of energy out, as he did this a burst of wind exploded from him though on the edges were visible, but very small amounts, of fire, electricity, and water. Jeremy sat on the ground, knocked back, "So I kind of did it," said Jeremy, "Now I have to get used to it and learn how to control it."

"I would suggest using one element at a time but that was good." Klay nodded his head and smiled at Jeremy. "Good work little bro."

Minerva and Jack took the elevator to one of the lower levels of the the tower though it wasn't too low from the top. The two of them were now standing in a room divided by multiple platforms with an abyss dividing each one of them. "So Jack, do you know about mind control?' she asked the man as the two walked into the room.

Jeremy turned to Klay, "Little bro?" asked Jeremy a little caught off guard.

Brine had taken to training within the volcano biosphere trying to work out new forms and powers for his shadow. He was working on one called Satanic Dragon though it took a large amount of power and at the moment he had no way of keeping it even partially formed for any period of time.

"Well you were practically raised by my mother so we're kind of like brothers, plus we both come from the same place." Klay chuckled and smiled confidently before turning to Lovo. "Just like Lovo and I are sort of bro..." before he could finish his sentence he was kicked off the ledge and onto the water below. "Ouch!" he yelled.

"I would ignore him." Lovo stated simply, it was clear that he didn't like being called Klay's brother.

OOC: After this skip two weeks would've passed, now at this point the characters have already obtained their new skills you all remember what you asked for right? xD anyways they've already practiced with them if you want you can list their abilities and weaknesses in OOC posts or wait till they use it or something.

IC:

Two long weeks had passed since the Slayers had gone inside of the biosphere. Under the care of Yatsuri as well as Michael the Slayers were able to heal completely while also obtaining their new skills. Yatsuri stooed looking out at the sky right outside of the biosphere with Michael standing next to her. "Are you sure they'll be ready?' he asked simply while looking at her.

"You know that I can't fight myself, it would be too dangerous." the woman nodded her head simply. "They are...mostly ready.' she pointed out and looked dreadfully at the floor. "However if they do not go through this then they won't be able to achieve their full potential even if it's a gamble we must make them go through this."

She turned to look at the diorama and saw a light appear at the front of it. From the light came the Slayers after their long training. "I feel older." Klaye pointed out, his hair had grown back causing it to be long, messy and spiky all at the same time, his face features had become a little more adult like and rugged but not too different from how he looked before.

"Of course we spent almost a year inside of that thing we must've aged just as much." Sakura pointed out, her hair was even longer now, reaching past her waist, her bust had also grown slightly and she had a few scars on her arms along with a small scar on her neck.
@JakkuEbansu; @Heroic Sociopath; @Agent Gryphon; @TyeTaylors;

Last edited:
Brine was pretty much the same except muscle filled filled his body structure and a small scar had formed on his lower lip from busting it during training. His brown hair still kept it's short, cropped and the front and top spiked. Brine flicked out his hands and a mini-gun appeared in his hands. "Ooooh I'm just loving my new power!" Brine remarked, a large toothy grin on his face.

Jeremy, showing off a bit, did a backflip before throwing a few punches and kicks, each laced with either blue/green lightning, wind, yellow/orange fire, and clear blue water. "Throw some PSI at me," said Jeremy to Brine. Brine complied but as the ball of PSI raed at Jeremy, Jeremy put his hands together and pulled them apart, creating a white ball which sucked the PSI into it, then Jeremy kicked and the ball of PSI shot from his foot. Jeremy stood proud, having grown a bit in the biosphere, now he was about 5'0 and his blonde hair became a more dirty blond which now reached his shoulders just about and curled at the ends. Jeremy's ego was still there but it was kept in check through Klay helping him and Lovo usually making comments or slapping im in the back of the head whenever he said anything.

Jakku walked out.
He was standing taller now, although he winced whilst walking slightly.
He'd allowed his hair to grow longer, out of no need to crop it.

Shimo followed, hands in pockets.
She'd gone through a growth spurt, and was now ten years old.
As well as being taller, she'd modified her weapons, and cast aside her parka. She wore baggy jeans and a vest top, making the seals on her shoulders and arms more easily accessible.
Her blue eyes were turning more grey by the day.

Grey looked the same.
He'd managed to keep his hair and appearance similar, although his magic arm now glowed faintly at all times, inscribed with new runes.
He also had modified his revolver, and wore it at his hip.

"You're all looking good." Yatsuri pointed out as she noticed Schwarz and Lovo as well, Schwarz hadn't changed much except for his hair getting longer and Lovo's hair had not only gotten lonver but he also had a scar on his rigtht eye.

"Are you all well rested?" Michael asked the group. "I've prepared clothes and transport for you."

"Yeah, aged" Stephanie whispered, practicing her weather skills and shooting a bolt of lightening from her palm, hitting a target. She knew if a year had passed, there's no way Kate was waiting for her anymore, no contact or anything, she could be married by now with a child on the way. "If she's happy, then that all that matters" Stephanie added but didn't really believe that herself as she shot another bolt of lightening with flames inside at the target.

"That was a great year" Tye smirked as he looked down at his body. He hadn't really thought about how he changed in there, especially not aesthetically. Tye now had his hair even more shaggy then it previously would, his silver locks of hair were still almost flat to his head as they were covered by his hat, but they were slightly longer, with his bangs covering about half his face and the rest of his hair following suit. He wore a lightweight jacket with a hood that was bright white with grey accents, the sleeves were rolled-up to his elbows.

The rolled-up sleeves revealed a side effect of his new powers, a black tattoo-like line which followed his veins on both his inner forearms. This was due to the acidic levels of Tye's blood sky-rocketing, his blood actually appeared black when still in his body before oxidation, his techniques had manifested in his arms and thus you can actually see the venomous energy on the surface.

Tye smiled as he looked at his friends, "We did it...we worked hard...and we did it" He whispered to himself. But it's not over yet...

"Oh... Well you can see how I got confused by that" Stephanie commentesd, even with her skills, sometimes certain things just ended up surprising her. But it still didn't mean Kate hadn't moved on, she wasn't able to get in contact with her for a while now.

"Aw c'mon Steph, grow some balls, in a manner of speaking, and call her. You gotta get with that," said Brine with a smile. "Seriously though, you want it, go get it!"

"So are we ready to leave?" asked Jeremy to Michael and the woman.

Jakku smiled grimly.
"You yearn to much for a battle."
He spoke slowly, sheathing his shinai.
"However, I agree this must be done."

"Come on Jakku, don't be a downer, we are as ready as we'll ever be" Tye said in a more cheery tone. That doesn't mean there is still no risk... He thought to himself. We could walk out there and never come ba... "We have to stay optimistic at least" Tye cut off his train of thought with his words.

Jakku chuckled.
"Ready your weapons, won't be long."
He said, stretching slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom