• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie looked up, staring at Brine for a moment. "And tell her what? To wait for me? I can't do that, nor can I drag her into this, I did it once and it almost killed her, I can't do it again" Stephanie responded, she remembered that day still, Kate's life in the balance as some bad guys tried to kill her to get to her, she just couldn't let it happen again.,

Tye looked down at the hook blades that hung at his waist, "I don't exactly have much to prepare" He laughed.

"Yes, tell her that." Klay nodded his head as he looked at Stephanie and smiled. He stuck his arm out and clenched his fist before putting it close to his chest. "Tell her to wait for you cause when you see her next time you would've saved the world.' he grinned confidently before turning to Yatsuri and Kevin. "Let's do this." he nodded his head.

Sakura looked down at the floor for a moment before raising her head. "All right everyone, I'd like to wish you all good luck." Sakura stated.

"Finally we'll get a chance to play." came Abyss's voice from inside of Sakura's head.

"Yeah.' Sakura nodded her head, one of her eyes turning Amber coloured. "We will." she stated, her voice having now turned into a combination between her and Abyss's.

"Let's do this guys...for Tink." Klay nodded his head, remembering how Tink had given up his life to try and stop Skye from destroying their ship, though it had failed anyway. "Jeremy remember that the Four Beast Style still tires you out, while it's not a skill it works as if it was one so you will have to use more energy for that as well as your normal skill."

"He'll do fine Klay." Lovo nodded his head and crossed his arms.

"All right then everyone." Yatsuri looked at the Slayers and smiled. "I want to tell you all that I'm sorry for having to drag you into all of this, after all I should've dealt with me myself but sadly I cannot interfere in things of fate." she pointed out before clapping her hands together and smiling warmly at the Slayers. "Now all I have to tell you is to do your best and that this is the last strive."

The group had been taken to the East Continent and to where Babylon stood. Klay looked up at the tower along with Sakura as the group and Kevin approached it. Everything seemed to be barren though there were still a lot of blood stains from the battle that had taken place two weeks prior. Schwarz looked up, feeling a lot of weight fall down on him and the rest of the team. 'TIme to end this dad."

"All of their power is gathering around the tower, it feels like a weight is falling over my shoulders." Klay stated simply. He was now wearing a white coloured long sleeved jacket that he wore zipped up along with a pair of black jeans and a fingerless glove on his right hand.

"Well obviously." Sakura nodded her head. She turned towards the entrance of the tower, seeing a pair of rock golems standing at the entrance, they stood at the sides almost as if beckoning for the Slayers to pass. "Looks like they've been waiting."

"Black Shadow's going to try to stall so obviously they're going to make us go one on one floor to floor." Schwarz smirked. "Of course if we all fought against each one together we'll waist too much power so we have no choice, teleportation will also be unavailable when we enter I suppose." he scratched the back of his head. "But it's better this way in a way."

"Yeah, guess I could do that" Stephanie said managing a smile, she would win the last battle, she had to so she could reunite with Kate, she remained quiet but followed the others waiting for that battle.

"Of course, I love the slow painstaking way" Tye said sarcastically as he strode at the back of the group.

"Why're we talking, let's get in there and bust some skulls," said Brine, forming a minigun.

"So, are we prepared to kill them or are we still trying not to?" questioned Jeremy.

Jakku stepped forward.
"Does anyone mind if I begin?"
He stretched.
"Time is energy."

"Don´t you want to fight Crystal though?" Klay asked as the group walked inside the elevator.

Once the doors had closed the elevator started to move downwards rather than upwards. Klay felt the pressure on him and his team increase slightly as they went deeper underground. "This tower starts from under the ground?" Klay raised an eyebrow in amazement before hearing the elevator come to a halt.

As the group walked out of the elevator they felt the increasing heat start to take over them. Klay unzipped his jacket, feeling beads of sweat slide down his forehead and neck at a great speed as he looked around.

The group was now standing inside of a large volcanic like room. In front of them was a large pool of lava and there were multiple blatforms and rock walls around the field for others to stand on. Klay looked up in awe as he noticed another elevator that was on the centermost platform of the room.

"I see this is the room for fire." Schwarz stated as he wiped sweat off from his forehead.

"Well I guess there's a clear winner for whoever fights in this room, " said Brine turning to Stephanie.

Tye wiped the sweat from his forehead, "Good thing this lightweight jacket is very thin, his sleeves were rolled up. However his jeans didn't help the heat, Tye unzipped his jacket and felt much better with just the black tank top covering his front.

Jakku grimaced as a single bead of sweat rolled down his brow.
He drew a hipflask, drinking slowly.

Shimo groaned.
Oh man this is hot.
She fanned herself gently.

Grey chuckled.
"Stay outta the kitchen, kid."

Stephanie just smiled at Brine "Oh yeah, anyone who thinks they could take me on in this room, is kidding themselves" Stephanie answered taking a few steps forward. "Throw me in the lava, and I just get more powerful. Although I might want to make sure I have extra clothes before doing that" Stephanie remarked, remembering the last time she fought in a room like this.

"Stephanie, if the whole field is made of lava then obviously the Opponent you would be fighting would also be a fire user." Sakura pointed out with a bit of annoyance in her voice, the heat as well as Stephanie's comment causing her to lose her patience a bit. "Not just any fire user but the two strongest fire users." she stated as she saw three figures standing on top of one of the pillars. Klay looked up as he saw a white coloured liger looking down at the group, its head having a helmet with a white horn on it.

Standing to the sides of the liger were the father and daughter duo of Leon and Ashley (you can look a few pages back to check on their appearance) the two of them looked down at the Slayers as Ashley snickered. "It's nice to see you guys finally came here, making us wait for so long is really rude of you."

Klay looked up at Ashley while tugging onto his swords. He then turned towards the others. "Who wants to step up first and let us go through?' he stated.

OOC: Sorry about that, due to Heroic Sociopath's schedule becoming busier I had to take a few days to think up the arc a bit better as we might not have enough people so characters would have to end up fighting multiple opponents at worst case, aside from that I started college again.

"So whose powers could potentially be the most effective against these? Mine wouldn't necessarily be effective against them just normal." said Brine.

Jeremy stepped up, "So which one of you punks am I gonna defeat first?" shouted to the two people on the pillars. Jeremy then turned to his group, "You guys go ahead, the four beasts style should help here, fire, wind, and water should help, and lightning could come in handy maybe."

"Wind would just make them stronger." Lovo pointed out as he looked towards Klay. Klay didn't say anything, instead turning around and sighing. "However, you can't possibly take down both a disciple and a master on your own yet so I'll stay here and fight along with you." Lovo stated simply as he pocketed his hands before turning to look at Klay. "You'll have to take care of Skye on your own."

"Yeah." Klay nodded his head before taking out two red coloured pills and handing them to Lovo and Jeremy. "Just in case you need to use them." He then turned to the others. "Everyone, we're going to the next level."
@JakkuEbansu; @Agent Gryphon; @Tye Taylors; @Heroic Sociopath;

OOC: Also Tye, were'at the lowest level of Black Shadow's tower.

"You have now reached level two" Tye's voice droned almost roboticly. He snickered at his little joke to relive a little of the tension. "Let's go" Tye regained his seriousness.

Jeremy pocketed the red pill and shifted his one arm water and one arm wind, "Wind vortexes can suck oxygen from the air, no oxygen, no fire," remarked Jeremy. "It seems only reasonable for you to take the master and me the disciple." Jeremy then shot a torrent of water at the girl and initiated the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom