• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Jeremy easily phased through the lock and met with Brine and Tye,"Thank goodness I found you," said Jeremy. "What's going on with you guys... AND HOLY SHIT WHAT'S SHIMO'S MOM DOING HERE!"

Brine put his hand on Jeremy's shoulder, "Hold on, she's alright but Tye and I had our powers revoked, only somebody with Yellow energy can undo it."

"Hold on a second," replied Jeremy, dissipating into the air and flowing into the chamber again, still part of the air, Jeremy absorbed the yellow energy of on sleepy member of the Yellow, shocking himself back awake. Jeremy dissipated back through the air and through the air. He then became whole again, his hand now alight with yellow energy. Jeremy closed his eyes, along with the power came a strange understanding of it, he assumed it was the imprinted understanding of the user on the power. Jeremy let the understanding take power, the yellow energy flaring bright once and then leaving him. "Phew, if everything worked correctly both you and Tye should have your powers back." Brine tested his powers, which now worked like a charm.

"I'm ready to bash some skulls," said Brine.

Crystal flicked her hands around softly.
The metal reformed into a small rifle.
"We need her awake."
She rummaged into her pockets, tossing a dart onto the ground.
"Adrenaline."
She said simply.

Yuki nodded, her palm glowing purple.
She drew a circle against the large glass window looking in, and created a small circular break.
"Ready my sister."

Crystal focused, loading the rifle.
She squinted.
"Everyone ready? Three seconds."
She poked the rifle barrel through the circle, aiming for Shimo.
"Two."
She fired.
"Now."

Shimo's eyes flashed open as the dart pierced her young skin.

"All right!' Klay screamed as he charged in along with Sakura and Schwarz. His arm morphed into his wind form before he threw his arm around like a whip, firing powerful currents of wind so as to keep the members of Yellow from surrounding Shimo.

Sakura jumped forward, she teleporting towards the pedestal and appearing next to Shimo. " Don't worry, we're here now." she said with a smile.

Shimo gasped softly, breathing heavily.
She nodded mutely, breathing hard and gesturing at the clamps holding her limbs to a chair.

Crystal swore softly, smashing through the window.
"She's my sister! Don't leave me behind!"
She tossed the rifle aside, merging a small gauntlet around her arm.

"Now where's that armored bastard!" Klay yelled before charging towards one of the Yellow members and smashing his leg against his chest, only for the leg to change into his electric form and send multiple shockwaves throughout his body. "I have a bone to pick."

"Good,' Sakura nodded her head before materializing a sickle on her right hand and using it to cut the clamps that kept her hands down.

Three cloaked figures stepped towards Klay.
They hissed, their eyes pouring Yellow Energy.
"Diiieee...!"

Sunea ducked into the room, smashing a soldier quickly in the mouth.
She drew a long bo-staff, fighting quickly.

Shimo slumped forward, gasping till.
"Ah... Thanks.."
She murmured.

Brine drew his two PPKs waltzed in, firing, sending one man to the floor, five bullets piercing his body, one bullet piercing his jugular. Brine then started firing around the room.

"I was gonna go bo staff," said Jeremy half to himself before pulling out his tonfas and running to the three cloaked men walking towards Klay. He spun his tonfas in fast circles around his body before swinging them forward and sending a large shockwave of air at the men.

"Thanks, though I could've dealt with those fodder," Klay deadpanned towards Jeremy, actually feeling a bit bad that he hadn't been able to fight those three off. "Anyways where's that bastard samurai!"

"Okay then let's get this done," Sakura nodded her head before standing up and summoning another sickle as she charged towards the Yellow members.

The Yellow Leader glanced down at Sakura.
This power she stole is rightfully ours!
He cast off his cloak, revealing two additional sets of robotic arms beneath his own organic two.
He picked Sakura up by the throat, pummelling her stomach.

Four more of the cloaked figures leapt at Jeremy as the samurai figure strode in.
"Good morning mortal.
He chuckled, taking a heavy swing with his arm, glowing yellow, at Klay.

Crystal swore, her weapon reforming into a large minigun.
She began firing rapidly.
"We got more incoming-!"

A large number of Yellow-clad troops stormed into the room.

"Guys, things are getting a little rough in here" Tye said as he kicked over another fodder-solider. He quickly spun around and began toppling more to the ground with his hook-blades before thrusting through their chests.

Sakura's body proceeded to explode, firing multiple shadows that wrapped around the man. The source of the shadows began to change shape till it eventually took the form of Abyss, who was smirking at him. "Well, how about we make it two against one," she said while licking her lips.

Sakura appeared from behind the man, her hands waving around before she fired two large slashes made out of PSI energy straight towards the leader. "Shimo's part of the Slayers so don't think we'll just let you do whatever you want!"

Schwarz snickered as he looked at the troops that were coming in. "I'm sorry, but you can't pass from here," he snickered as shadows began to gather around his right hand. "I didn't want to use this trick in front of the group but I guess I'll have to."

Klay turned to the samurai armor man's attack and snickered. As he did this his eyes became calmer and serene as he simply sidestepped from the attack gracefully. "Yes, good morning," he replied as his arms became surrounded by black metalic armor and he proceeded to throw his own fist at the man.

Klay thrusted the end of the tonfa into one of the men's solar plexus before clicking the button on the handle, extending the blade through the man and tossing him at another. He then produced a throwing knife and threw it into the third man's throat. He turned to the fourth one. "You still wanna do this?"

Brine dropped his pistols and created an M4A4 and become taking down a few fodder soldiers.

The samurai caught Klay's fist, leaping over his head and slamming his elbow into the small of Klay's back.

Yuki blinked back purple fire, spewing her malicious energy from her palms at the foe.

OOC: I'll make it simpler, just a second~

Sunea growled
"You amateurs will get us all killed!"
She raised a palm, and balls of energy appeared, hovering over the entrances to the room.
"Limit Break! Energy Mines!"
Each energy ball exploded violently, collapsing a large amount of rubble over the entrances and halving the fodder level in the room.

Shimo leapt at the Yellow Leader.
Make that thre-

The leader grabbed Shimo by the chest, tossing her behind him casually.

Shimo yelped as she hit the ground hard.
Goddamnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom