• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tall man smiled, each long mechanical arm drawing a sword.
His organic limbs glowed with Yellow power.
Try your might against Amar of the Yellow, construct.
He chuckled.

Tye kicked one of the last few fodder enemies in the head as he tried to get up off the ground, effectively knocking him out. He then stood at the ready with both his swords, ready to strike at any moment.

Amar ducked down, spinning wildly, his swords like a typhoon in the air, deflecting the blast.

Crystal leapt into the fray with a large glaive, her blade catching one of her foes.

Amar stood up, and began to parry Crystal's rapid blows.

Klay slammed his leg onto the samurai's head and pushing him aside before firing a barrage of wind spheres towards him. "I have to finish this quickly!"

"Now," Sakura signalled Abyss as the two charged towards Amar, with Sakura firing multiple mind plugs at him while Abyss slashed with his blades.

Amar smiled.
This should be interesting.
His arm swung round, forcing Abyss forward as he slammed the Mind Jack into her forehead.

Crystal leapt at Amar, her glaive glowing as she slammed it into his face.

Amar chuckled softly, his hood falling away to reveal a cybernetic eye with Crystal's blade firmly caught.

The samurai grunted, ducking down from the blow.
The spheres caught his armour hard.
He grunted.
You... cannot...
He gasped as his armour cracked.

"Idiot, the mind jack doesn't work on me," Abyss stuck her tongue out at him as her scythes fired towards his chest so as to slash it.

"Cannot what?" Klay snickered at the Samurai before changing into his wind form and vanishing. He reappeared behind the Samurai, his fist surrounded by wind and electricity before he threw it towards the Samurai. "I'll show you my true strength."

As Klay attacked from behind, Tye used a sweeping kick at the samurai's feet. His swift attack was barely visible, either he would draw the attention of the Samurai or knock him off his feet.

The samurai's eyes widened, and his armour tore into parts from the twin attacks.
The pieces of armour drifted to the floor, leaving a smoke of energy that evaporated.

Crystal leapt up, dodging the scythe.

Amar slammed his palm, grazing Crystal against the scythe.

"We both know you could've handled that yourself" Tye chuckled with a smirk growing on his face. He turned to face Klay, "Figured you could use the assist anyway" Tye said as he scratched the back of his head.

Amar gripped Sakura's fist, throwing her over his head.

Crystal grimaced, finally freeing her glaive only to be caught by Sakura being thrown at her.

Shimo stood up.
Take this!
She palmed a seal, summoning a large railgun which she proceeded to fire erratically at Amar.

Amar swore, an arm keeping each Slayer at bay as the bullets caught against his armour.
Perhaps I am all that is required!
He dropped backward, swinging a roundhouse at Klay's oncoming attack.

Klay smiled to himself when he saw Amar block the attacks. When he saw this his Devil Mark began to glow before causing Klay to go into his Limit Break form. He quickly vanished before appearing in front of Amar and holding his swords out. "Sorry but those arms are a bit of a bother for us," he stated before firing multiple slashes at the mechanical arms that Amar had attached to his body.

Tye darted toward Amar from the opposite side of Klay. With his super speed, his hook blades were merely blurs as they hacked away at the foe's mechanical arms. "I've got your back" Tye said with a small smirk.

Crystal leapt backward as Amar's misshapen face contorted into a grin, gripping her arm with two of his own.
"Hey!"
She swung with her glaive, gasping mid-strike as Amar gripped her wrist and snapped it with a dull crack.
Crystal stumbled, a small cry erupting from her.

Crystal!
Shimo yelled, throwing aside her gun.
N-no! Not again!
Her eyes turned rapidly to anger, then bright white.
I won't let you hurt my family!!
Shimo grunted as the seals on her body began to burst, tossing weaponry out around her, her normal pale skin growing white with Yellow undertones.

Sunea's eyes widened.
"Shimo, no!"

Shimo roared, her body soaked in energy as it slammed into Amar, tearing at him rapidly.

Shimo glanced back at Klay, before continuing her assault.
Her arm, glowing fiercely, slammed through Amar's chest.

Amar gave a wordless cry as he was thrown into the wall of the tower.

Shimo leapt at him again, continuing her violent assault as the roof and walls began to crumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom