• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Box legendaries?

I'm still hoping for Zacien to be pure Water and Zamazenta to be pure Fire. I don't think we've ever had those types in a set of box legends, and I feel like we have too many Steel type legendary Pokémon.

I'd rather Zamazenta be a type that would resist Zacian's type instead of being weak to it.

Anyone else think Zamazenta looks red, not magenta like its name suggests?

Like, it's a soft, dark red.

I saw someone speculate that they'd be the same types, but switched (like steel/fighting and fighting/steel or something). Would have no gameplay difference though so I doubt that.

They wouldn't make them the exact same type would they?
I could see them being the same types but possibly switched, like @Scruffyjay said. It would make them both evenly matched, which is something you'd want if they do represent the irresistable force paradox, as they seemed to have implied with what little information they have provided. Plus being Steel gives them the most resistant type and Fighting gives them the type with the most super-effective matchups, besides Ground.

Aside from that, both of their designs seem to scream Steel and Fighting to me, so I kind of hope that they do both have the same type just to see what they do with it, since you've got other factors like their stats and abilities to factor in.

The japanese name is ザシアン and is pronounced as Zashian (romaji)

Keep in mind it is based off of cyan so I am assuming it is Za-cyan.
I just watched that part of the direct again, Ohmori's translater pronounces it "ZAH-shee-en"

Probably supposed to be similar to cyan, but also a corruption kinda like "mazenta" is not actually magenta.

Steel/fire and steel/flying or steel/water? The one with those wings and sword could be right actually.

Did You watched the video? What those attacks? Still see fire shielding move. Maybe a sword steel type based move?
Maybe hopes too high like with gen 7...

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom