Legendary Arena: Terrakion
Terrakion is the twelfth Pokémon to be added to the Legendary Arena. Terrakion possesses a selection of Moves and Passive Skills that increase its Attack and Sp. Atk., along with additional Passive Skills which increase the damage of its Moves and Sync Move when these stats are raised. If that wasn't challenging enough, Terrakion gains the Clear Advantage Passive Skill from its 2nd HP Bar onward, reducing the damage it received when a field effect is not present. A combination of debuffing moves and field effects is therefore the clearest path to victory!
In the Legendary Arena, trainers must complete a set of challenges using up to 30 sync pairs. Originally only available as time-limited events, the Arena was opened permanently following the September 2022 update, allowing players to challenge these battles whenever they like.
To challenge the Legendary Arena, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: Defeat Team Break! (Normal) in single-player.
Training Area Reward Boost Rally
Until March 16th at 9:59pm (PDT), trainers will receive extra rewards for completing Training area stages as part of a Training Area Reward Boost Rally. The following areas will each award x1.5 Completion Rewards and Battle Rewards over the period of the Rally:
- Level Up Area
- Cap Unlock Area
- Cap Unlock Area 2
- Theme Skill Area
Until March 16th at 9:59pm (PDT), players can receive rewards such as Gems and 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets for completing certain in-game missions that depend on the amount of stamina used by the player. The Missions and Rewards are as follows:
- Mission 1: Use Stamina x250 - Gems x100
- Mission 2: Use Stamina x500 - Skip Tickets x50
- Mission 3: Use Stamina x750 - Gems x 100
- Mission 4: Use Stamina x1,000 - Sync Orbs x1000
- Mission 5: Use Stamina x1,250 - 5★ Scout Ticket x1
- Mission 6: Use Stamina x1,500 - Sync Orbs x1000
- Mission 7: Use Stamina x1,750 - Gems x100
- Mission 8: Use Stamina x2,000 - Skip Tickets x50
- Mission 9: Use Stamina x2,250 - Gemsx100
- Mission 10: Use Stamina x2,500 - 5★ Guaranteed Scout Ticket
Blissful Bonanza is making a return to Pokémon Masters EX, running through to March 16th at 9:59pm (PST). Blissful Bonanza is a limited-time event where players can complete one-time-per-day missions to earn Tome and Codex Sets, along with special Happy, Joy and Bliss Tickets, which can be exchanged in the shop for items such as 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, Lucky Cookies and Lucky Scrolls. Players can acquire a total of 900 gems from completing this event in full.
In addition to the Daily Bliss Battle which can be challenged once per day, players can also challenge a Special Bliss Battle which puts sync pairs in a full force battle against the entire Blissey evolution line for additional rewards. This battle will only be available at the following times.
- Day 4: From March 12th, at 10:00pm (PDT), through to March 13th at 9:59pm (PDT)
- Day 7: From March 15th, at 10:00pm (PDT), through to March 16th at 9:59pm (PDT)
- Tome Set Vol.1 x30
- Codex Set Vol.1 x8
- Happy Ticket x15
- Joy Ticket x10
- Bliss Ticket x5
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Happy, Joy and Bliss Tickets at the end of this event will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per voucher, and sent to players' Present Boxes
The Battle Villa, a recurring event that allows players to use up to 9 sync pairs to progress through its stages, will be open for the next two weeks until March 23rd at 9:59 pm (PDT). Performing well in this challenge will allow players to obtain up to 2000 gems, as well as items to upgrade their sync pairs including cookies and lucky scrolls. To enter the Battle Villa, players must progress past Chapter 7: Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Normal) in single player mode.
Players who complete every hall in the Battle Villa will be able to skip certain halls the next time the Battle Villa opens. Halls that are skipped will still award first-time rewards, however any coin completion rewards, XP, and bonus awards will not be granted. Skipped halls also do not count towards any associations missions.