• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Brave & Quiet Nature Dittos

Starman125

Reaction score
Hi there; it's been a while since I posted here, I know, but I could use some help.

I'm collecting a set of Dittos with stat-altering natures. I have most of them, but I still need two more, hence the title.

If you're interested, add my White 2 FC (located in my signature) then specify whatever it is you want (sans legendaries, of course), and I'll give it to you.

Last edited:
Do you still need these dittos? I'll trade them for Lucky Egg(s).

Yes, thank you. I can trade you two Lucky Eggs for them. Just provide your FC and let me know when to be on.

Ok gimme some time. I catch them on my SS and transfer them to my White 2. Will let you know when I am ready!

Alright; this might have to be scheduled. What's your timezone, and what time works best for you?

Alright; this might have to be scheduled. What's your timezone, and what time works best for you?

My time zone is GMT+8, I see you're online right now, I am as well. How about at this time on Friday?

EDIT: if you're free 8 hours from now (10pm my time) we can trade tomorrow or thursday.

Last edited:

My time zone is GMT+8, I see you're online right now, I am as well. How about at this time on Friday?

EDIT: if you're free 8 hours from now (10pm my time) we can trade tomorrow or thursday.

10 PM your time on Thursday it is. Also, if you're able to, could you nickname the Dittos you caught after the nature they have (in lowercase, of course)?

Did you check the VM I sent you? And yeah I can, do you mean like "quiet" and "brave"?

Did you check the VM I sent you? And yeah I can, do you mean like "quiet" and "brave"?

Yeah, I checked it, and it's fine. Also, I mean "Quiet" and "Brave"; sorry if I wasn't clear on that.

Okay no problem then! I already got Brave. I will get Quiet today.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom