• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia - NIGHT 4 - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN 02/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
tumblr_nf3w9yTjD61si7i81o1_500.png

Intro

Plot: (Please note that this game is in a parallel world so events that happened in the main game may be different in this game's plot)

In a parallel world of Luxendarc, a world where four Elemental Crystals reside, the Wind, Water, Fire and Earth Crystals, have been attacked by the darkness and now need to be reawakened by the four Heroes Of Light, Tiz Arrior, Agnes Oblige, Ringabel and Edea Lee along with their Cryst Fairy companion Airy to close the Great Chasm which has befallen Norende and save the world ridding it from the darkness. Standing in their way are the Eternian Forces, an army which wants to prevent the heroes from reawakening the Elemental Crystals and ridding their darkness because of their Anticrystalism beliefs. Now for our heroes to be able to activate the Elemental Crystals, they need to defeat the Eternian Forces once and for all.

Rules:

I. No nameclaiming, roleplaying, or hinting at your character, or anything they do like their job or the like. Roleclaiming is fine, but hinting at your character is not permitted. For example, saying that you’re the cop is allowed, but saying that you’re Agnes Oblige is not. (Please note that this doesn’t mean that Agnes Oblige is a cop, or that she’s even in the game.) Depending on the severity of the breach, you may be warned, subbed out, or modkilled due to breaking this rule.

Faking or revealing your true role PM falls under nameclaiming and will be an immediate modkill. Posting little bits of your role PM is not allowed, either, and you will be warned privately if that happens; paraphrase what your ability is.

II. We’ll also modkill or sub out if flaming/baiting comes into play. Arguments definitely can get irritating and heated at times, as we know very well from experience, but please, try not to let it escalate into flaming. It’s just a game. You will, of course, be warned at first if it’s not a severe case. Albeist words used in referring to a player and constant swearing will not be tolerated.

III. Please be active! I understand that life exists and that sometimes, it’s hard to force yourself to be interested in the game, but if you will be unable to participate, please ask for a sub. If two phases pass (one day/night cycle) without us being informed that you will be inactive, you will be given a warning, and if you continue to be inactive for the entire phase after the warning, you’ll be subbed out. Only in-thread activity counts, and have it at least be meaningful.

IV. Send me all private communications. Include me in your PM conversations, give me your QuickTopic links, etc. If you decide to talk to someone about the game on Skype, make a group and include me in it. HumanDawn’s Skype username is humanirony. If you'd like to talk to somebody about the game who isn't a player, private communications would be appreciated as well.

V. The voting system works as follows: to vote for someone, post (in bold, otherwise we may miss it) ‘VOTE: Player’, and to remove your vote, post ‘UNVOTE: Player’. No lynch is an acceptable vote, but in the case that the votes are tied between a player and no lynch, the player will be lynched.

VI. Each Day Phase will last approximately forty-eight hours while each Night Phase will last approximately twenty-four hours. Updates will happen at 4pm, Eastern Standard Time, which is GMT-5, or GMT+1 at 10pm. If it's the Day Phase and the time is over and I don't manage to give an update, the votes are still locked after 9:49pm.

VII. If you change your username, please post it in-thread to avoid confusion and so I won't make any mistake in the mentions.

VIII. You may make only one deathpost after you’ve died. If you wish to make another, even as a joke that holds no information, ask HumanDawn. And do not, under any circumstances, reveal information to anyone after you have died. It completely ruins the game; let all information you have die with you. Necroliking is forbidden as well. Also, you may not reveal your character, ability, alignment, etc. or any sensitive game information to a deceased player unless otherwise informed, so it would be much appreciated if I was told if anything of the sort were to be done.

IX. Night action results will be sent at the end of the phase.

X. No screenshots. Joke pictures from anything and videos are fine, just as long as they're not related to the game.

XI. I reserve the right to modify or add any rules as the game progresses.

Players:

1. @CrackFox; - Nightkilled Night 1, Cop/Tracker, Einheria Venus, Eternian Forces.
2. @RainbowSkittles; - Lynched Day 2, Day Doctor/Life Extender, Victor S. Court, Eternian Forces.
3. @Knox; - WON IN ENDGAME, Vanilla, Tiz Arrior, Crystalists.
4. @Denial; - LOST IN ENDGAME, Dreaming God, Mephilia Venus, Eternian Forces.
5. @Flying Types Rule!; - Lynched Day 1, Vigilante, Nobutsuna Kamiizumi, Eternian Forces.
6. @Charles Dunois; @Neonsands; - Nightkilled Night 2, Restless Spirit, Braev Lee, Eternian Forces
7. @FinalArcadia; @Midorikawa; - WON IN ENDGAME, Vanilla, Agnes Oblige, Crystalists.
8. @Life; LOST IN ENDGAME, Martyr/Secret Voter, Alternis Dim, Eternian Forces.
9. @Momoka; LOST IN ENDGAME, Strongman/Double Voter, Barras Lehr, Eternian Forces.
10. @The_Pikachu; Lynched Day 4, Commuter/Vote Switcher, Konoe Kikyo, Eternian Forces.
11. @Leggo; - Vigilante Killed Night 2, Doctor/Ascetic, Holly Whyte, Eternian Forces.
12. @Joshawott; - LOST IN ENDGAME, Avenger, Argent Heinkel.
13. @Meow Wow; - LOST IN ENDGAME, Phase Extender/Vote Freezer, Eloch Quentis Khamer VIII
14. @Beck; - WON IN ENDGAME, Vanilla, Ringabel, Crystalists.
15. @Flip Flop; - WON IN ENDGAME, Godfather, Edea Lee, Crystalists.
16. @Kyriaki; - Nightkilled Night 3, Roleblocker, Victoria F. Stein, Eternian Forces.

Subs:

1. [s @Neonsands;[/s]
2. [s @Midorikawa;[/s]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bravely Default Mafia - Sign-Ups! 16/11/2014

I'll play :)

I would like to play please

I'd love to give this game a try!

I would like to join, please!

I'll join!

It's been a while since I've played a mafia, but holy heck I absolutely love Bravely Default, so I'd love to be in if you'll have me.

Spoilers for Bravely Default.
Am I in?
Does Airy lie?

It's been a while since I've played a mafia, but holy heck I absolutely love Bravely Default, so I'd love to be in if you'll have me.

I just finished the game a while ago and it was an amazing JRPG experience, it baffles me that a translation wasn't even initially considered. I've got a good, original idea that is perfect for Bravely Default which I hope is enjoyed.

Am I in?
Does Airy lie?

Nope.

I am Airy, and as a host I promise no lies.

I just finished the game a while ago and it was an amazing JRPG experience, it baffles me that a translation wasn't even initially considered. I've got a good, original idea that is perfect for Bravely Default which I hope is enjoyed.

Am I in?
Does Airy lie?

Nope.

Or, you could be lying about promising not to lie :D

That's why I spear-headed Operation Brave. The one Nintendo Direct I missed (due to work) was when it was announced. Mum texted me about it and I had to run to the toilet to cry tears of joy.

Am I in?
Does Airy lie?

Nope.

> Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
> Bravely Default: [F]lying [F]airy
> Bravely Default: Lying Airy

That's why I spear-headed Operation Brave. The one Nintendo Direct I missed (due to work) was when it was announced. Mum texted me about it and I had to run to the toilet to cry tears of joy.

Am I in?
Does Airy lie?

Nope.

> Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
> Bravely Default: [F]lying [F]airy
> Bravely Default: Lying Airy

Dammit, this is going to hurt town on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom