• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia - NIGHT 4 - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN 02/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bravely Default Mafia - Role Confirmations! 20/11/2014

I've received my role.

Good to go, yo.

1. @CrackFox;
2. @RainbowSkittles;
3. @Knox;
4. @Bob Saget;
5. @Flying Types Rule!;
6. @Charles Dunois;
7. @FinalArcadia;
8. @Life;
9. @Momoka;
10. @The_Pikachu;
11. @Leggo;
12. @Joshawott;
13. @Meow Wow;
14. @Beck;
15. @Flip Flop;
16. @Kyriaki;

Since everyone confirmed I'm thinking of starting this phase earlier so you'd have a bit more time in Day 1.

Day 1 - Dying Fairy​

Morning came in Luxendarc, but it was not going to be a happy one as the Crystalists woke up, finding that their friend Airy has been attacked during the night. "The Eternian Forces did this to me... *cough* *cough* Please, forget about me and go awaken the crystals, you're my only hope. The world's hope.". The little fairy then closed her eyes for one last time, her body starting to grow cold. Shock and fear struck the Crystalists, with more resolve than ever to defeat the cruel Eternian Forces.

"I can't believe they'd even go as far as to even kill a fairy!" cried Edea, who had believed that the people of Eternia harboured respect for mythical creatures. "I feel so guilty... I should have been the one attacked, but because of me, because of me... this tragedy happened to poor Airy." regretted Agnes, crying over her fairy friend's death. "This is no time to mourn Agnes, we should just carry Airy's wishes and awaken the Elemental Crystals and find peace in doing do." assured her Tiz, wanting to calm Agnes down as the sight of the poor girl crying was too much for him to bear. Ringabel, who didn't like Airy or had a good relationship with her didn't have much to say. He grabbed the Eschalot's wheel and shouted "To the Eternian Forces! For Airy!".

---

"It seems the Crystalists are coming to attack with full force!" said Alternis Dim to Braev Lee, commander of the Eternian Forces. "What is your order?". "My order is to attack back, bring our best men and women so we can show our strongest powers against the Crystalists!" commanded Braev with a proud look on his face.

"Very well..."

BDPB_Airy2.png

Airy
"Promise me that you'll stay. Till the very end."

A Cryst Fairy whose duty is to get the vestals to awaken the Elemental Crystals. You came out from the Great Chasm, where you met Agnes Oblige and told her of your mission. You paired up together, and overtime gained more allies to help. Later on, the Eternian Forces saw you as a threat and thus killed you being the guide of the Crystalists. You have a low temper and don't like wasting time, as you love the world so much it you hate to see it suffer, and the more time that passes, the more the Darkness consumes the crystals.

You are the Host. Your ultimate power is to see that the game runs smoothly in your spirit.

You have no alignment and favour neither side.

Day 1 will end on Sunday 10PM GMT+1 23/11/2014. For reference, it is exactly 59 hours from the time of this post.

Reminder that you can't nameclaim or hint to your character, as well as not take screenshots or copy and paste conversations I've had with you.

[video=youtube;grRPtmMALxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grRPtmMALxU[/video]​

Last edited:
Re: Bravely Default Mafia - Day 1 - Dying Fairy 21/11/2014

Vote: CrackFox

First on the list, first to get voted. Discussion starts on Day 1.
And this is not a joke vote.

Vote: Kyriaki

For a serious vote on me for a dumb reason.

Vote: CrackFox

OMGUS on Kyriaki

Vote: Meow Wow

Combo Breaker!

I haven't played in a while, but the last two games that I did play, Knox was Mafia.

Vote: Knox

(I can't trust you. :p)

@Beck; I've played a lot of games with Knox (4-5) and he was only town in one of them.

So, Knox is statistically very likely to be town. (Or he might just me a magnet for mafia roles).

I didn't vote for him @Flip Flop; I'm just saying that in most games I've played with him, he was mafia.

I know. I merely elaborated on a possible counter to that point.
not that I trust Knox even a little bit after he fooled me TWICE

That's a fallacy, and a common one at that. Something happening often in a short period of time doesn't make it less likely.

And CF why the immediate jump on an obvious joke vote? You seem pretty serious, correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't blame @CrackFox; for being serious on a joke vote. I was like that in sports anime mafia. (HumanDawn voted me for something silly in sports anime mafia and I was very serious about that and I ended up being town. I said in that game that I take every vote seriously whether it's meant to be a joke vote or not because that one joke vote could easily screw the town over on the first day so I don't blame CF for taking it seriously.)

EDIT: Also, my top scum read (and I don't usually have one for the first day) but my top scum read right now is @Flying Types Rule!; just for jumping on a 1 vote wagon (that's a small wagon but a wagon nonetheless) and voting CrackFox.

Last edited:

VOTE: Bob Saget
I feel like he's either an inspector or part of mafia, and I'm leaning towards mafia w/ Crackfox and/or Knox

Why do you feel like I'm mafia? And why are you leaning towards mafia with CrackFox and @Knox;

VOTE: Bob Saget
I feel like he's either an inspector or part of mafia, and I'm leaning towards mafia w/ Crackfox and/or Knox

What makes you feel that way? Because while I'm not yet convinced, I don't disagree; there's something about his defense for CrackFox that I find sudden. Or maybe it was him redirecting attention to FTR? I'm not sure, but it does seem a bit early to defend another player.

I'm just saying how I don't blame CrackFox for being serious on a joke vote. And if I was mafia, why would I be stupid enough to defend another player right out of the gate whether that player is mafia or not. I know it attracts attention to me so why would I want attention if I was mafia.

Why do you feel like I'm mafia? And why are you leaning towards mafia with CrackFox and @Knox;

Your defense of CrackFox seemed too sudden. WAY too sudden and you sound like you're trying to defend CF the best you can. Also, you jumped on FTR and didn't vote FTR? Scum to my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom