• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Braviary Vs. Mandibuzz

Articwolf10

Reaction score
Okay I'm kinda suprised nobody as done this

630.png
VS.
628.png

On One corner we have Braviary The Normal/Flying Eagle

And in the Other corner is Mandibuzz the Dark/Flying Vulture

They are Counterparts Braviary being in White and Male only. And Mandibuzz Being in Black and Female only. They both have the same BST of 510 and both evolve at Lv 54

OF course you know the deal who looks better. Who would win in a battle ect...

This is my first thread so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Uoogura(Wargle) VS. Barujiina

I like Barujina a little more,but I'm using Black,which only has Wargle.It works for me.

Wargle has way better appearance and stat distribution, so Wargle

I find Barujiina cute for some reason xD

Also finally someone uploads sprites and tells which one is which. More people should follow your example ;)

I love both of them, so I refuse to decide.

But I have Black, so I guess I'm leaning more toward Barujiina.

I find Barujiina cute for some reason xD

Also finally someone uploads sprites and tells which one is which. More people should follow your example ;)

Thans I just took them from Veekun they have all the sprites... there...

I like Wargle and Vuljina, but I'm going with Wargle. I just think it has a better design overall.

Wargle. An eagle will beat a vulture any day.

Wargle, for American pride and cool design.

Well, if I'm not mistaken and issue IS based off new York, then wargle suits it's region a lot more, and the irony of it is that you have the version mascots of the yin and yang, and he just comes in as the war eagle... I like irony.

I took the vulture. I guess I preferred this one, as her bone adornments are part of her charm.

Okay I'm kinda suprised nobody as done this

Why? Wargle was easily one of the most popular fifth generation Pokemon before Black and White's release. It's really no competition for the most of us.

Wargle because it's fun to say.

Wargle wargle wargle.

Wargle duh! Anything else is just blasphemy. Lol...

But seriously Wargle is one of the coolest looking birds in Pokemon.

Wargle is just awesome. The downside is you can't get one till level 54, but the vulture can't even beat that.

I like Vuljina more, I thik it has a better design and ha awesome defencs, shame about its attack, though.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom