• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Brazilian Wanderers- - IN AMERICA?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorothy

My love is stronger than my fear of death
Reaction score
So, yesterday, I saw something that scared me quite a bit. I saw a spider that looked almost exactly like a Brazilian wandering spider!

This is a wanderer:

Wandering_spider.jpg

It probably wasn't one, but it sure looked like one. I know that they sometimes accidentally import aboard crates of bananas (hence their other name, "banana spider"), but I don't know how rare that is. Has anyone else had an experience like this? I'm terrified that they may be settling in America, since they're the most aggressive, and also the most venomous and deadly of the spiders.

Please spoiler tag that.....

*hides in corner*

Honestly if you took a photo of the spider you saw, we would have been able to identify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom