• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding DW Females

Above completed. If anyone has any DWf that I don't have (they are on the first page), I would like to try and make a deal for them with the ones I have.

Re: Bunch of Scyther, Scraggy, Larvesta

I would like to trade for a dream world female Eevee. What do you want for it?

I have a female DW Mareep, Taillow, Bidoof and Sentret, which don't seem to be on your list. I'd like to get a female DW Meditite, Illumise, Spoink and Skitty in return.

My FC is 1119 9422 5709.

I would like to trade for a dream world female Eevee. What do you want for it?

I have a female DW Mareep, Taillow, Bidoof and Sentret, which don't seem to be on your list. I'd like to get a female DW Meditite, Illumise, Spoink and Skitty in return.

My FC is 1119 9422 5709.

Hey, sorry guys. My DSi broke and won't get fixed until next week. If by then, you still need them, I'd be glad to still get you what you requested.

Alright, this is back open for about a week. If you want something, feel free to request it.

I still want the female Eevee. I have some other things that are not Female dreamworld. Like a Darkrai for trade. Or a Manaphy.

Would love eevee, corphish, poliwag, vulpix, slowpoke and abra if possible. I dont have much in the way of dream world pokemon but I have access to every non legendary regular, will trade any with any egg moves/natures

Would love eevee, corphish, poliwag, vulpix, slowpoke and abra if possible. I dont have much in the way of dream world pokemon but I have access to every non legendary regular, will trade any with any egg moves/natures

Sure, but I'm too tired right now. I'll have this tomorrow more than likely.

Awesome! Let me know when you can trade. I can generally trade from 6:30 pm EST til midnight weekdays.

@Bumblebee I have a rain team and desperate for a female DW Poliwag to breed for Drizzle Politoed. If you can help I would really appreciate it thanks ^^

@Bumblebee I have a rain team and desperate for a female DW Poliwag to breed for Drizzle Politoed. If you can help I would really appreciate it thanks ^^

Sure, I bred a couple of extra Poliwag. I can trade in thirty minutes and until 5 P.M. my time today.

Sure, I bred a couple of extra Poliwag. I can trade in thirty minutes and until 5 P.M. my time today.

Thanks I really appreciate it is there anything you need for trade? my FC is 2322 9869 8468 I am ready for the trade now if your available. ^^

Thanks I really appreciate it is there anything you need for trade? my FC is 2322 9869 8468 I am ready for the trade now if your available. ^^

Nothing comes to mind at the moment, so whatever is fine. I'll go into the trading room now.

Nothing comes to mind at the moment, so whatever is fine. I'll go into the trading room now.

Thanks so much I'm the room ready :D

I have a female spoink and poochyena(both DW), if you still need these two I'd like a female dratini with marvel scale and a female vulpix with drought dont care about natures,and if you have any scythers left ill take one from you. FC is in sig.

Only need Poochyena. I have Vulpix, Dratini, and Scyther ready since those are the commonly wanted Pokemon. My FC is in my sig.

Bagon and Dratini for DW Female Burmy and Psyduck?

Edit:
I also have DW Female Teddiursa, Kabuto, and Magnemite (not exactly female XD)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom