• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding giveaway ! (READ FIRST POST)

Herbizarre

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635 ! (Avatar made by Okido)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I need to empty my boxes, so I'm giving away all the Pokémons I've bred so far, which includes (not counting those that are ordered) :

- Arons x26 (all 4x31ivs + one english female Aron with 5x31ivs, various natures, genders and either Rock Head / Sturdy. They have the Head Smash + Curse egg moves).
- Arons² x3 (3x31ivs, 0 iv Speed, Sassy nature, and only have the Curse egg move).
- Larvestas x3 (3 males with 4x31ivs, Timid, Modest and Naughty natured, and hidden ability Swarm)
- Geodudes x20 (all 4x31ivs and two Geodudes with 5x31ivs, all Jolly nature and various genders, they have Rock Head & Sturdy).
- Eevees (7 males with 5x31ivs each, either Bold or Timid. 4 males with 4x31ivs : 2 Bolds, 1 Timid & 1 Modest. Everyone of them have their Hidden Ability + Yawn & Wish egg moves).
- Hawluchas x8 (5 males and 3 females with 3x31ivs, 1 male and female are Adamant, while the rest are Jolly. 1 male with 4x31ivs and Sassy nature. All have Mold Breaker).

However, I'm fairly limited in the number of empty spaces in my 3DS Friend List, so I'll delete each person I've finished to trade with. Kind of sucks, but there's not much I can do about it :/

EDIT : List of pending orders :

- @Nashide; 5x31iv Larvesta (has to transfer Emboar from Generation V once Pokébank is out)

Outside Bulbagarden / On hold :

EDIT PIAF : Since Pokébank has been out long enough for starters to flow around, I'd like to get one of these in returns, my priority being as follow :

- Snivy
- Turtwig

I won't mind getting other Pokémons instead, but these would be great to have. :)

Last edited:
Re: Breeding giveaway !

Can I get a Larvesta? I'd like one with Swarm is possible, nature doesn't matter. ^-^ And if you want, we can delete each other after the trade so you can fit one extra person into your friend list to trade with them.
@Herbizarre;

Sure thing, I'll give you one of the only 2 female Swarm Larvestas I have left. I added my FC in the first post and added your FC in my friend list. @Mantyke;

Last edited:

May I have a 4x31 EV Aron with Sturdy, preferably with the Careful Nature? And also preferably female, if thats not too much to ask.
I have some Kangaskhan, Abra, Shellder, Gastly, and Axew breeding leftovers, as well as many pokemon I could breed in return.

@Herbizarre;
All right, I added you ^_^ I'll probably be available to trade whenever you're ready.

I need to empty my boxes, so I'm giving away all the Pokémons I've bred so far, which includes :

- Arons x33 (all 4x31ivs, various natures, genders and either Rock Head / Sturdy. They have the Head Smash + Curse egg moves).
- Arons² x5 (3x31ivs, 0 iv Speed, Sassy nature, and only have the Curse move).
- Larvestas x9 (all 4x31ivs, various natures and genders, and a good part of them have their hidden ability Swarm)
- Geodudes x22 (many with 3x31ivs and 4x31ivs, all Jolly nature and various genders, they have Rock Head & Sturdy).
- Eevees (many 4x31iv and 2 rows of 5x31ivs, 21 males and 5 females, either Bold or Timid natures, and they have their hidden ability Anticipation. They have Wish and Yawn as egg moves).
- Hawluchas (I don't have as much of these left, although many have their hidden ability Mold Breaker and at least 3x31ivs).

I'm doing this mostly to empty my boxes, so don't worry if you're going to send me bad Pokémons from the beginning of the game or Pokémons you want to get rid off that I might find some use.

However, I'm fairly limited in the number of empty spaces in my 3DS Friend List, so I'll only accept a few people and trade with them.

EDIT : Silly me, I forgot to add my own FC for you guys to get my Pokémons OTL

0216-1196-1513, ingame name = WILFRID

Hmm, I'm interested in one of the 4 IV arons, a HA larvesta, male and female 5 IV Eevee, and a HA Hawlucha. I have some 4 IV Moxie (HA) Jolly Heracross, and 4 IV Magic Guard Abras available, and an assortment of HA pokemon, if you're looking for anything in particular I can take a look, also have dex fillers as I finished the Kalos dex.

Wow, many replies here, as well as a private message O_O
I'll get the requested Pokémons in a box, then get everyone of you's FCs. Be wary I'll delete them after the trade, since I'm getting poor on 3DS Friend List space. D:

@The Tomahawk; I have some Sturdy 4IV Female Aron, but no Careful natured. Is it alright if I send you an Impish one instead ?
@alexp11; The best female Eevee I have are 4IV, sadly. Is it okay if I give you one that doesn't miss the HP & Speed ? Also, I'll need your FC to achieve some trading with you.

To everyone else : I'll be free from now until the next 2 hours.

Wow, many replies here, as well as a private message O_O
I'll get the requested Pokémons in a box, then get everyone of you's FCs. Be wary I'll delete them after the trade, since I'm getting poor on 3DS Friend List space. D:

@The Tomahawk; I have some Sturdy 4IV Female Aron, but no Careful natured. Is it alright if I send you an Impish one instead ?
@alexp11; The best female Eevee I have are 4IV, sadly. Is it okay if I give you one that doesn't miss the HP & Speed ? Also, I'll need your FC to achieve some trading with you.

To everyone else : I'll be free from now until the next 2 hours.

Yeah sounds good, I'll grab my FC off my profile and edit in here.

0705-2755-0550

Alright, I'll be waiting. The Ingame name is WILFRID, for reminders.

Did you want anything in particular aside from abra and heracross, or just randoms?

Abra, Heracross, and 3 fillers HA Pokémons, whichever you want.

Can I get a 4iv ha female bold eevee, and male and female 4 iv Aron both

My fc 0533-5396-1024

Got your FC and the Pokémons you've asked. Trading you right now.

Thanks can I also get a 5 iv male eevee any nature

Edit: you are awesome

It's done now. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom