• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding giveaway ! (READ FIRST POST)

Re: Breeding giveaway !

@SivaZygarde; I'll be online from now to at least a few hours.

@chimchu14; I got your FC down. I'll be online now. The same goes for @Roi C.; who PM'd me :)

Hey, I see you're online and I wondered if you'd be able to trade right now? ^_^ @Herbizarre;

Edit: Did you want to turn on game chat? I was going to leave it on but then I clicked no by accident.

It's done :)

It's fine, I had the sound turned off for most of the trade anyway, except to say how Larvesta's french name is pronounced (Pi-Ro-Ni-Yeu. The "Yeu" is very slight)

It's done :)

Does this mean u no longer have any pokes avail?
If not I'd be super interested in a larvesta.

Thanks!

Fred

No, I simply meant the trading was done for the user above, nothing else XD
Now, to sum up all the remaining orders (those that still stands, unless I'm missing something. If need be,) :

- @The Tomahawk; 4x31IV Careful Aron (I don't have Careful, but can send an Impish one instead)
- @Jake10532; A Hawlucha (no specificities)
- @SivaZygarde;
- @Roi C.; 5x31 HA Larvesta + 5x31IV Timid Eevee
- @fdugn545; A Larvesta (no specificities)

Outside Bulbagarden :

- A 4x31 female HA Eevee + 4x31 female HA Larvesta have been reserved for tommorrow.

Is the above OK for all ? I'll update the first post with all these.

Awsome. My fc is
0490-6107-3148 is there anything in specific you want in return?

Nothing specific. Heck, you could send me stuff neither of us need : I'm mostly clearing my boxes XD

hey sorry to bug you again, i was wondering if i could get A 5iv male eevee and 4iv female larvesta for my pokemon X. I dont have to 3ds and hate trying to trade game to game through gts. My Fc 0533=5396-1024

Not a problem. Going online now.

You're Ridley in game, right ?

If you have any of the female eevees left i'd love one please, thanks!! FC 3394-4246-1612

@Fishpies; Can you specify your ingame name, please ? And that female Eevee is ready for trading.

I do, actually.

After cleaning my boxes from all the junk I had, I found out I got a few more Pokémons to trade away. I will update the first post in a few hours.

I've updated the first post with all the cleaning I did earlier. I'll grab @Fishpies; and @GabrielMacae; FCs. Please specify your trainer name in the game, so I won't have to wonder "who is this person ?".

You're welcome. I'm going online now. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom