• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding giveaway ! (READ FIRST POST)

Re: Breeding giveaway !

As a matter of fact, I do. Adding you to the list of pending orders~
@-Luster Purge-; please specify your FC + trainer name.

I would like a Larvesta if you have any left
Female with HA would be nice.

Edit:
FC: 0103-9357-0277
Name: Eciq

Last edited:

@Eciq; @-Luster Purge-; You have been added both. I shall now wait for you two to come online ingame.

hey i will be around all day my fc 0533-5396-1024 i have you registred just send the trade when you see me

It's all good now. :)

Are there are female Eevees left? I'd really like one! Please PM me just in case I miss your reply/forget I posted here.

Yes, there are still some left. But I'll need your 3DS FC and your trainer name.

May I have a 5 IV male Eevee please? If possible, can I get 2 with a bold nature and timid nature?

Did I give you a Timid natured Eevee, @-Luster Purge-; ? I knew it was female + HA, but I forgot to look at the nature OTL
@Shuckle; Your order will be added.

Oh ok, and you're welcome.
@Eciq; Is your trainer name "Luis" ? I saw you playing on the 3DS when registering @Shuckle; but your trainer name seems to be different from the one you gave me (Trainer name, as in the ingame name, and not the 3DS name). I need to clarify this to me. D:

Last edited:

Oh ok, and you're welcome.
@Eciq; Is your trainer name "Luis" ? I saw you playing on the 3DS when registering @Shuckle; but your trainer name seems to be different from the one you gave me (Trainer name, as in the ingame name, and not the 3DS name). I need to clarify this to me. D:

No my IGN is Biitch.

Oh, okay. I'll send a trade request.

It's all good, I didn't have Litwick in the first place. :)

May I get them now?
EDIT: My IGN is Jason

Sure, as long as I know what's your trainer name. D:

I just edit it in my other comment. My IGN is Jason. (I should put that in my signature, lol)
Added you already.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom