• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding Leftovers: The Return: The Revenge

Starman125

Reaction score
Hi. I've gotten a lot more leftovers since last time. All are either 5IV, or 4IV (Hidden Power/Gyro Ball).

9 have been taken so far. The ones listed below are the ones still available.

Pichu (5):
Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightning Rod
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Wish, Encore

Magnemite (3):
Nature: Modest
Ability: Analytic
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (1) / 31/O/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice) (2)

Ferroseed (2):
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Iron Barbs
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Spikes

Again, I'm not looking for anything in particular, but wouldn't mind Battle Maison items/pinch Berries.

Last edited:
Oh wow! I like all of them!
As far as the item in return just name it, claim it. I have the BP items and pinch berries!

Oh wow! I like all of them!
As far as the item in return just name it, claim it. I have the BP items and pinch berries!

I'd like either a Focus Sash, Life Orb, Choice Scarf, or Choice Specs, if that's alright.

Alright! I'll get you 4 items, and I'll take the top 4 Pokémon of your list (no ferroseed or magnemite).

In that case, you can have either the Pichu or the Pikachu with said Hidden Power.

I've added your FC and I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Last edited:
In that case, you can have either the Pichu or the Pikachu with said Hidden Power.

I've added your FC and I'm ready to trade whenever you are.
So sorry I disappeared last night. I'll add you right now and get the 4 bp items for you. [emoji2]

Yo! I'm interested in your HP Ice Megnemite nicknamed 'Officer' if possible and a male Pichu nicknamed 'Summanus' if also possible.

I have lots of BP to spend, so what would you like?
Thanks!

Yo! I'm interested in your HP Ice Megnemite nicknamed 'Officer' if possible and a male Pichu nicknamed 'Summanus' if also possible.

I have lots of BP to spend, so what would you like?
Thanks!

Perhaps a Weakness Policy and a Choice Band for each?

Last edited:
Would it be possible for me to have one of the Magnemite? I don't care which one it is, so just surprise me. The only issue we would have is all of my good items are on my XY files. I can offer a Heart Scale or Shiny Stone.

Would it be possible for me to have one of the Magnemite? I don't care which one it is, so just surprise me. The only issue we would have is all of my good items are on my XY files. I can offer a Heart Scale or Shiny Stone.

Hmm. Maybe a Shiny Stone, since those are harder to get than scales. :p

Actually, come to think of it, I will need one later. So yes, I'll take the Shiny Stone.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom