• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding Leftovers: The Return: The Revenge

Would it be possible for me to have one of the Magnemite? I don't care which one it is, so just surprise me. The only issue we would have is all of my good items are on my XY files. I can offer a Heart Scale or Shiny Stone.

Hmm. Maybe a Shiny Stone, since those are harder to get than scales. :p

Actually, come to think of it, I will need one later. So yes, I'll take the Shiny Stone.

OK, great. Let me know when you're ready to trade. My 2DS FC: 4313-2199-9164

Would it be possible for me to have one of the Magnemite? I don't care which one it is, so just surprise me. The only issue we would have is all of my good items are on my XY files. I can offer a Heart Scale or Shiny Stone.

Actually, come to think of it, I will need one later. So yes, I'll take the Shiny Stone.

I suppose now would be good, since we're both here?

Sounds good to me. By the way, I forgot to ask you if you could give the Magnemite a nickname. Could you nickname it "Brannigan", please?

Last edited:

Sounds good to me. By the way, I forgot to ask you if you could give the Magnemite a nickname. Could you nickname it Brannigan, please?

Oh, okay, sure. :p Just let me transfer it to X and back, since it was bred there originally.

Sounds good to me. By the way, I forgot to ask you if you could give the Magnemite a nickname. Could you nickname it Brannigan, please?

Oh, okay, sure. :p Just let me transfer it to X and back, since it was bred there originally.

I'm sorry about all of this. I should have asked ahead of time. XP

It's no problem. :p

Thanks for the Magnemite! I switched to my X Version file, so start a trade with me when you're done with your battle. I'll give you the Shiny Stone, then. :)

It's no problem. :p

Thank you for the Magnemite! I switched to my X Version file. When you're done with that battle, start a trade with me, so I can give you my Shiny Stone.

That's all, then! Once again, thank you for the Magnemite! I hope the Shiny Stone is put to good use. :)

Is the male Pichu with HP Ice still available? (Nicknamed 'Tesla')

I can get you any Battle Maison items...other than the Ability Capsule ^_^; If you prefer something else, let me know and I'll see if I can get it for you.

I can get you any Battle Maison items...other than the Ability Capsule ^_^; If you prefer something else, let me know and I'll see if I can get it for you.

Yeah, still up for grabs. :p

I'd like a Life Orb, if that's alright.

I'll take one of the male Ferroseed, please (nickname it "Hug Me!"). I can give you a Max Elixir or an Enigma Berry.

Yeah, still up for grabs. :p

I'd like a Life Orb, if that's alright.

Sure. I have one for you. :)

My FC is 2294-4703-4926. My IGN is 제노 (Korean characters).
@Starman125; Thank you for the Pichu :3

Last edited:
I'm curious, what Pokeball is the female Ferroseed is in? I'm asking since I have 2 female Ferroseed in a quick ball from Wonder trade. (One of the females has no eggmoves.

@Mintaka: Much appreciated! :D

@Kirby4ever: Ah, these are all in regular balls, if that's what you were wondering. [emoji14]

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom