• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding Leftovers with Tons of Egg Moves

I have Magikarp, Stunfisk, Noibat and Eevee all with 5 IV's. These came from Wonder Trades so I don't know how true they are. I'm no good with IV's so please check and if they aren't please let me know and I'll trade back.

I'm in need of a Lileep with Storm Drain if possible.

I have Magikarp, Stunfisk, Noibat and Eevee all with 5 IV's. These came from Wonder Trades so I don't know how true they are. I'm no good with IV's so please check and if they aren't please let me know and I'll trade back.

What are the natures on the Magikarp and Stunfisk?

For future reference, you go to Kiloude City after beating the game and in the Pokemon Center is a man in the left corner with purple hair. He'll give you the IV spreads for Pokemon by this stat spread.
HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Speed

If he says it has outstanding potential and names off certain stats, those are the stats with 31 (Max) IVs.

What are the natures on the Magikarp and Stunfisk?

For future reference, you go to Kiloude City after beating the game and in the Pokemon Center is a man in the left corner with purple hair. He'll give you the IV spreads for Pokemon by this stat spread.
HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Speed

If he says it has outstanding potential and names off certain stats, those are the stats with 31 (Max) IVs.

Magikarp is Jolly and Stunfisk is Bold. And thanks...I didn't even know about him and I just went to check him and he said both are outstanding.

Hey there, I'm interested in one of your Bold Tentacools. Specifically the 31/31/31/x/31/31 Liquid Ooze female with Rapid Spin, Knock Off, and Haze.

I have tons of IV bred Pokemon for trade, all with 4-5 IVs and most with egg moves. My trading thread has most of them (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/machdragonxs-iv-breeding-leftovers-162680/), but I have new ones such as Charmanders with Blaze, Timid natures, and the egg moves Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Bite, Ralts with Trace/Synchronize, Modest natures and the egg move Encore, Nidoran males and females with any of their abilities (Rivarly, Posion Point, or Hustle), and Bulletproof Chespins with the egg moves Spikes and Synthesis. I have other IV bred Pokemon too, so if you're interested in something else let me know and I'll check if I have it.

@MachDragonX; not a problem. That one's still here. Ill take a Bulletproof Chespin with the egg moves. Thatll be fine. Sorry for the wait, had to wrap up some stuff.

@MachDragonX; not a problem. That one's still here. Ill take a Bulletproof Chespin with the egg moves. Thatll be fine. Sorry for the wait, had to wrap up some stuff.

Alright cool. Do you want a male or a female? I'm available to trade now if you are, but if another time is better let me know.

Alright cool. Do you want a male or a female? I'm available to trade now if you are, but if another time is better let me know.

Now is fine, ill get online. And ill take a Female please.

EDIT: Solosis and Minccino have been added with their IVs up to see as well.

Last edited:
For the Skarm missing HP, would you accept
♂ Cottonee Modest Prankster
Encore
Switcheroo
Beat Up
Grass Whistle

or Male Charmander
Dragon Pulse
Ancient Power
Dragon Rush
Flare Blitz

Either of these catch your eye?

Sorry for the absence gentlemen. Im back now.
@Farfetchd the Vigilante; you didnt list the nature for Charmander but ill probably take the Cottonee anyway so dont worry :p
@DragonEspeon; the Togepi will do fine.
@Twinkles the Marvel Horse; Yes, the shiny Zubat is still up for grabs. Im only looking for good Kalos-bred shinies in return.The Tyrogue has x/31/31/31/31/31 IV spread and is still available as well.

@Twinkles the Marvel Horse; Yes, the shiny Zubat is still up for grabs. Im only looking for good Kalos-bred shinies in return.The Tyrogue has x/31/31/31/31/31 IV spread and is still available as well.
For the Zubat, how about:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Jolly Magikarp
31/31/x/x/31/x Serious Vullaby (w/ scary face & steel wing)
x/31/x/x/31/31 Jolly Venipede
x/31/x/31/31/31 Adamant Marill (w/ aqua jet)
or 31/31/31/x/31/x Adamant Meditite (w/drain punch & psycho cut)
All shiny, all Kalos-bred

As for the Tyrogue:
- Shinx (w/ ice fang & double kick)
- Froakie (HA)
- Marill (w/ Aqua Jet)
- Venipede (HA)
- Gastly
- Meditite (w/ psycho cut & drain punch)
- Espurr (HA, both male & female)
- Ralts (w/ shadow sneak)
- Vulpix (HA)
- Mareep (HA)
- Scatterbug
- Pumpkaboo
- Yamask
- Larvitar (w/ pursuit, dragon dance, stealth rock, & iron head)
- Goomy
All have 5 IVs in various stats.

For the Zubat, how about:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Jolly Magikarp
31/31/x/x/31/x Serious Vullaby (w/ scary face & steel wing)
x/31/x/x/31/31 Jolly Venipede
x/31/x/31/31/31 Adamant Marill (w/ aqua jet)
or 31/31/31/x/31/x Adamant Meditite (w/drain punch & psycho cut)
All shiny, all Kalos-bred

As for the Tyrogue:
- Shinx (w/ ice fang & double kick)
- Froakie (HA)
- Marill (w/ Aqua Jet)
- Venipede (HA)
- Gastly
- Meditite (w/ psycho cut & drain punch)
- Espurr (HA, both male & female)
- Ralts (w/ shadow sneak)
- Vulpix (HA)
- Mareep (HA)
- Scatterbug
- Pumpkaboo
- Yamask
- Larvitar (w/ pursuit, dragon dance, stealth rock, & iron head)
- Goomy
All have 5 IVs in various stats.

Tough decisions on the shiny between Magikarp and Meditite. But I really wanna get rid of this so ill take the Magikarp.
As for the Tyrogue, ill take a Larvitar unless that Goomy happens to be a Adamant Sap Sipper.

Tough decisions on the shiny between Magikarp and Meditite. But I really wanna get rid of this so ill take the Magikarp.
As for the Tyrogue, ill take a Larvitar unless that Goomy happens to be a Adamant Sap Sipper.
The Goomy are either Careful Sap Sipper or Calm Hydration, otherwise I have the Magikarp and Larvitar ready for trade.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom