• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding Leftovers with Tons of Egg Moves

@Cloud Strife718;
hey i want the female ferroseed with missing sp. atk
and the shiny zubat(if it is available as said in the description)
i can give-
Lv.30 Grumpig
Lv.100 Luxray
Lv.30 Sawk
Lv.30 Spearow
Lv.31 Quagsire
Lv.25 Goldeen
Lv.21 Fletchling
Lv.1 Manaphy
All are shiny, Kalos bred(except the Manaphy of course)
i can edit this list with their natures(and IVs only for the ones you ask me to because it takes some time)
none of these are specifically bred for IVs and natures so i think most of them wont be good competitively
i would like to do a 2 for 2
but as for your zubat(if you give it to me), i could do a 3 for 2
i can also get you any bp item(including an ability capsule)
i will be leaving for vacation in the next 14 hours so try to reply me quick

@Cloud Strife718;
hey i want the female ferroseed with missing sp. atk
and the shiny zubat(if it is available as said in the description)
i can give-
Lv.30 Grumpig
Lv.100 Luxray
Lv.30 Sawk
Lv.30 Spearow
Lv.31 Quagsire
Lv.25 Goldeen
Lv.21 Fletchling
Lv.1 Manaphy
All are shiny, Kalos bred(except the Manaphy of course)
i can edit this list with their natures(and IVs only for the ones you ask me to because it takes some time)
none of these are specifically bred for IVs and natures so i think most of them wont be good competitively
i would like to do a 2 for 2
but as for your zubat(if you give it to me), i could do a 3 for 2
i can also get you any bp item(including an ability capsule)
i will be leaving for vacation in the next 14 hours so try to reply me quick

Ah sorry to say the Zubat is under request by Twinkles and i cant get a clone in 14 hours since my cloner friend isnt going to be available probably. If you still want the Ferroseed however, he's still available.

If your still good to go, all I need is the natures and IVs for Fletchling, Sawk and Luxray. I am looking for the closest to be usable in competitive but can manage most likely regardless.

I can trade you a 4-5 IV Eevee or Skrelp for that Skill Link Minccino.

They have many different natures. Other than that, I don't have much to offer...unless you're interested in an HA Poliwag in a Dream Ball with not-so-good IVs.

Ill take a Modest Skrelp then if anything. Unless the Poliwag has Bold or Adamant nature, ill take him regardless of IVs. @Geodude;
@ShyOctopus; sorry I missed your post somehow. No Im not in stock of Defiant Pawniards but I can easily make another batch without worry if your interested.

Currently updating the unchecked IVs with new Pokémon. Treecko, Dratini, Darumaka, Corphish, Ralts, Horsea and Croagunk.

Last edited:
@ShyOctopus; sorry I missed your post somehow. No Im not in stock of Defiant Pawniards but I can easily make another batch without worry if your interested.

I'd love a Pawniard; I could try my hand at breeding the Bergmite you want, since I don't think you'd want any of my breeding leftovers ahaha.

I'd love a Pawniard; I could try my hand at breeding the Bergmite you want, since I don't think you'd want any of my breeding leftovers ahaha.

Hey I could surprise you with what I want haha.

If you can breed the Bergmite with just the egg move and nature, itd be cool. I'm not worried about IVs, I can do it myself. You could list your leftovers just to give it a shot, can't hurt right? Ill get to work on your Pawniard.

Ill take a Modest Skrelp then if anything. Unless the Poliwag has Bold or Adamant nature, ill take him regardless of IVs. @Geodude;
I now have some Poliwag with good IVs. Minor bonus: they're all in Dream Balls. I do have a few Bold and Adamant ones.

No Modest Skrelp, sadly. Of the ones with 5 perfect IVs, their natures are: Relaxed, Brave, Quirky, Rash, Careful, and Lonely.

@Geodude; Well seeing as how I lack a Poliwrath in my collection, ill take the Adamant one with HA. That Skill Link Minccino is still present, I just need you to add me and tell me which FC to add from your two. Mine is in the trainer card.

Hey I could surprise you with what I want haha.

If you can breed the Bergmite with just the egg move and nature, itd be cool. I'm not worried about IVs, I can do it myself. You could list your leftovers just to give it a shot, can't hurt right? Ill get to work on your Pawniard.

All I really have leftover wise are some Meditites with Psycho Cut and Ice Punch, some Tentacools, Dratinis, Ralts. Breeding the Bergmite wouldn't be that big a deal since you don't want IVs.

@Geodude; Well seeing as how I lack a Poliwrath in my collection, ill take the Adamant one with HA. That Skill Link Minccino is still present, I just need you to add me and tell me which FC to add from your two. Mine is in the trainer card.

OK. Add the second one please.

Are the Unaware Wooper females ? I can take Males since I have Ditto, but a female would be nice to have. I have these to trade for this Wooper :

- 15 Absols (with egg moves like Play Rough, Mega Horn, Baton Pass & Double Edge. All are 5x31 IVs and have either Pressure or Super Luck.
- 19 Geodudes (all are Jolly Natured, all have 4x31 IVs. Nobody wants them, but it's still worth mentionning :V )
- 29 Arons (all have Head Smash & Curse as egg moves, various natures and 3-4-5x31 IVs)
- 11 Eevees (10 of them have their HA, from 3 to 5x31 IVs, and they have Wish, Yawn & Covet. Some of them have Charm as well)
- 7 Hawluchas (all have their HA, with 3x31 IVs for 6 of them. The last one has 4x31 IVs)
- 1 Delibird (Adamant, female, Vital Spirit, 5x31 IVs and the following egg moves : Ice Shard, Ice Punch & Destiny Bond)

I would like to have the zubat, I don't really have and good IV's Pokemon yet. but I do have shiny eevee that I can trade for.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom