• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding shop *chrismas special*

drmmerdyan00

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
CHRISMAS SPECIAL:

if you ask me to breed 2 pokemon i will let you pick 1 extra pokemon off my list for free (or at least for any pokemon)

Hello

i am currently offering to breed pokemon for you. These are all my pokemon im breeding and these are the ones i can do right now with their HA:

venipede (speed boost)*
froakie (proteon)
fletcling (gale wings)*
abra (magic gaurd)
electrode (aftermath) *
torchic (speed boost)
gible (rough skin)*
dratini (mavel scale)*
togepi (super luck)
goomy (gooey)*
Magikarp (rattled and moxie as gyrados)*
vulpix (drought)
eevee (anticipation)
lampent (inflitrator)*
Murkrow (prankster)
chespin (bulletproof)
Mankey (deifiant)
meinfoo (regenrator)
fennikin (magician)
bunnelby (huge power)
smeargle (moody)
charmander (solar power)
wooper (unaware)
phanthump (harvest)
The ones with asterkisks will be the ones with good ivs on them.i can try to get some perfect ivs on the others but i dont have perfect on some of them and those will take longer
These are some pokeon without HA that i can IV breed

-togepi (cant breed together same gender)
-shuckle
-gligar
-ralts
-maril (can have egg moves belly drum, aqua jet, and superpower)
-swinub (can have egg moces take down, stealth rocks, icicle spear)
noibat (egg moves are supersonic tailwind and switcheroo)
-aron
The following are some pokemon from FS so if you would like to have these caught in a certain ball please let me know
-apoim
-lampent
-phanthump
-gabite
-dragonair
-abra
-sligoo
-ninetails
-heracross
-machoke
-spiritomb
-chameleon

I currently want the following as payment

-Any HA pokemon
-Any pokemon with good ivs (3 perfect or more in good stats for the pokemon)
-Any shinies
-Any egg move pokemon
-a ferroseed/ferrothorn with iron barbs and perfect ivs in DEF and HP
- A HA poliwag
- A proteon kecleon with skill swap(main want)

My main want (keckleon) is a very hard to get one (you have to breed it with a skill swap smeargle) so i will help by either battling you with a skill swap pokemon and i will give you 2 pokemon for it instead of 1

I also have others so just let me know if you want another one and ill let you know if i have it

OTHER PEOPLE I ALLOW TO HELP ME TAKE REQUESTS: Roll1000
I will also stick pokerus on it if you want it

Last edited:
Re: drmmerdyan00's breeding shop

Can you breed me a Voltorb w/Aftermath, and a female Abra w/Magic guard?

I can offer:
Timid Gastlys w/Grudge, and Disable
Impish Skarmorys w/Brave Bird, Whirlwind, and Drill Peck
Jolly Gibles w/Outrage, and Iron Head
Adamant Marills w/Superpower, Belly Drum, and Aqua Jet
Bold or Modest Espurrs w/ Yawn, Assist, Trick, and Barrier
Adamant Absols w/Megahorn, and Play Rough

Do any of the above interest you?

Would you trade a speed boost venipede for a magic guard abra or prankster murkrow?

Would you trade a speed boost venipede for a magic guard abra or prankster murkrow?

i could do the murcrow

dolce i would take a gastly and the skarmory (p.s. if you can could you give skarmory a perfect iv in DEF its ok if you can't

EDIT: koala your breeding's done

Last edited:

Could I have a HA Voltorb, HA Magikarp, and HA Goomy? I have HAs for the following:

Machop
Makuhita
Lillipup
Whismur
Duosion
Shellder
Kecleon
Charmeleon
Murkrow
Chespin
Ditto
Paras
Masquerain
Venomoth
Mankey
Pancham
Snover
Bergmite
Lapras
Seviper
Ariados
Toxicroak
EDIT: Fennekin as well

sure ill take a HA ditto, HA chespin and a HA mankey. do you want any ivs on them?

No, IVs don't matter. Let me breed the Chespin and Mankey for you then!

Dolce your breeding is done. FC's in sig

Dolce your breeding is done. FC's in sig

I added you. My FC is in my sig as well, and I'll be on X so IGN is Elsie.

Gastly, Female, has x/x/x/31/31/31
Skarmory, Male, has 31/31/31/x/31/x

Not to shabby me thinks. :p

And I'm good to trade now if you are.

Thank you as well. :)

Re: Breeding shop

do you happen to have any 4 iv pokemon?

also you may pick another pokemon if you like for our holiday special

Last edited:
For an HA Venipede, I can offer rapid spin IV bred Tentacool, IV bred Eevee, some with synchronoise, IV bred Scyther with technician, and IV bred Mawile with fire fang, thunder fang, and seismic toss.

Depending on what you ask for, you may get something higher than lv 1, but it's only leveled through daycare.

For an HA Venipede, I can offer rapid spin IV bred Tentacool, IV bred Eevee, some with synchronoise, IV bred Scyther with technician, and IV bred Mawile with fire fang, thunder fang, and seismic toss.

Depending on what you ask for, you may get something higher than lv 1, but it's only leveled through daycare.

Ill take the tetacool and would you like any ivs on it? (anything but atk and def)

Ill take the tetacool and would you like any ivs on it? (anything but atk and def)

If possible, HP, sp def, and spd. HP and spd being the highest priority. As for when I can trade, we'll see, considering that this is the month leading up to midterms for me.

I would like to have a HA dratini, HA vulpix and icicle spear swinub. I am willing to give you a HA tyrogue with high jump kick, a natu with synchronoise and zen headbutt, and a HA poochyena in return. My FC is in my profile, PM me if you want to trade.
Thanks!

Edit: the poochyena turns out not to have its HA, but I'll try to find something decent to replace it

Last edited:
I have a hidden ability Shuppet
I would want a Merkrow NOT HA (super luck)
I forgot my friend code sorry.

I would like to have a HA dratini, HA vulpix and icicle spear swinub. I am willing to give you a HA tyrogue with high jump kick, a natu with synchronoise and zen headbutt, and a HA poochyena in return. My FC is in my profile, PM me if you want to trade.
Thanks!

Edit: the poochyena turns out not to have its HA, but I'll try to find something decent to replace it

ok ill get those @paleo

@X dragoon roll1000's on it

ok super bob3

P.S. Paleo with our Crismas speacial you dont need to find another decent. ill just give it to you

Last edited:
I'm in need of Rattle Magikarp/Moxie Gyarados with good IVs. I'd like a male.

I can offer the following with 5 perfect IV in exchange:

- Adamant Technician Scyther
- Adamant Pressure/Super Luck Absol
- Brave Honedge

What are the IVs for Magikarp/Gyarados?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom