• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Breeding shop *chrismas special*

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
the ivs are Hp,ATK,SP.ATK,SP.DEF,SPD (I think. it might not have Sp.Atk but the rest im certain. alos might have other ivs)

EDIT: i have checked and it is ATK/Sp.ATK/SP.DEF/SPD

We are but men
Reaction score
P.S. Paleo with our Crismas speacial you dont need to find another decent. ill just give it to you
Yeah, so I read, but it just feels so ungrateful and wrong to give some common weak Pokémon back!

Doing that would make me feel bad :embarass:

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
P.S. Paleo with our Crismas speacial you dont need to find another decent. ill just give it to you
Yeah, so I read, but it just feels so ungrateful and wrong to give some common weak Pokémon back!

Doing that would make me feel bad :embarass:
Ah i would too so i understand

EDIT: are the pokemon ready? finished breeding. @X dragoon breeding's done what's a good time for roll1000 to trade

Last edited:
The Kitty Overlord
Reaction score
I'm pretty much good right now. Just gotta find a Tentacool and reteach it rapid spin.

5026-4464-6733

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
ok ill see if my freinds on and oll get his freind code

Friend code is 0001-3376-6901 his IGN is roll

Reaction score
I would like an apoim, a spritomb and a heracross. I can offer protean froakie and ha venusaur

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
i already have a protean froakie does it happen to have good iv's (mine don't) but the HA venusaur will work

Reaction score
no good ivs, but if youre intrested i can offer beldum and aron, which ones can i get for the bulbasaurs (i can trade as many as needed)

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
ill take the beldum and bulbasaur for them all. Would you like any iv's on them?

Reaction score
No I don't need ivs. For trade time, I am on us eastern standerd time. I am available from usually from 3pm to 11:30pm and always after 7pm. My FC is 0259-0376-1694 and my in game name is connor

Reaction score
Hi, could you breed me a Natural Cure Phantump in a Premier Ball with at least 4ivs being 31/31/31/x/31/x.
A HA Goomy in a Heal Ball and a HA Fletchling in a Timer Ball, both with the obvious 31 ivs I guess.

I can offer a x/31/x/31/31/31 Noibat and a 31/x/31/x/x/x HA Growlithe.

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
ok im on it

EDIT: im sorry just noticed gale wings fletcling isnt in my FS's do you need anything else? and p.s. what do you want the goomy to be you can do it in diffrent ways so i want to be sure

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh okay, that's fine. I guess a HA Froakie would be cool. Oh sorry, I basically don't care about Goomy's attack stat.

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
oh ok ive got a sligoo with pefect sp.ATk, SP.DEF and Hp is that ok

Outback King
Reaction score
If you need still need trenevant I have a japenese one. You can just have it.

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
@drmmerdyan00; Hi I would like a Hidden Ability Eevee. I don't care much about the ivs because I breed myself. The gender itself doesn't even matter because males can pass down their hidden abilities with dittos.
As for payment, I can give a protean froakie, speed boost venipede (if you want the venipede, I'll have to breed it). I could breed some 3-4 iv Fennekins, scraggies, and noibats (no hidden ability).

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
@drmmerdyan00; Hi I would like a Hidden Ability Eevee. I don't care much about the ivs because I breed myself. The gender itself doesn't even matter because males can pass down their hidden abilities with dittos.
As for payment, I can give a protean froakie, speed boost venipede (if you want the venipede, I'll have to breed it). I could breed some 3-4 iv Fennekins, scraggies, and noibats (no hidden ability).
ok ill be on it ill just take a scraggy with shed skin if possible

Lord of Scrubs
Reaction score
I'd like to trade for HA Fletchling and a non-HA Togepi (don't care about IVs), and an HA Eevee as the extra Pokemon.

I can give:
HA Squirtle with Aura Sphere
HA Nidoran (male and female)
HA Bergmite
HA Lapras
HA Crawdaunt
Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock
Chansey with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy

ITS OVER 9000!!
Reaction score
I'd like to trade for HA Fletchling and a non-HA Togepi (don't care about IVs), and an HA Eevee as the extra Pokemon.

I can give:
HA Squirtle with Aura Sphere
HA Nidoran (male and female)
HA Bergmite
HA Lapras
HA Crawdaunt
Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock
Chansey with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy
Hello sry about the wait was busy the past couple days
If i could have a Ha nidoran male and ferroseed and ill get right on it