• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding shop *chrismas special*

the ivs are Hp,ATK,SP.ATK,SP.DEF,SPD (I think. it might not have Sp.Atk but the rest im certain. alos might have other ivs)

EDIT: i have checked and it is ATK/Sp.ATK/SP.DEF/SPD

P.S. Paleo with our Crismas speacial you dont need to find another decent. ill just give it to you

Yeah, so I read, but it just feels so ungrateful and wrong to give some common weak Pokémon back!

Doing that would make me feel bad :embarass:

P.S. Paleo with our Crismas speacial you dont need to find another decent. ill just give it to you

Yeah, so I read, but it just feels so ungrateful and wrong to give some common weak Pokémon back!

Doing that would make me feel bad :embarass:

Ah i would too so i understand

EDIT: are the pokemon ready? finished breeding. @X dragoon breeding's done what's a good time for roll1000 to trade

Last edited:
I'm pretty much good right now. Just gotta find a Tentacool and reteach it rapid spin.

5026-4464-6733

ok ill see if my freinds on and oll get his freind code

Friend code is 0001-3376-6901 his IGN is roll

I would like an apoim, a spritomb and a heracross. I can offer protean froakie and ha venusaur

i already have a protean froakie does it happen to have good iv's (mine don't) but the HA venusaur will work

no good ivs, but if youre intrested i can offer beldum and aron, which ones can i get for the bulbasaurs (i can trade as many as needed)

ill take the beldum and bulbasaur for them all. Would you like any iv's on them?

No I don't need ivs. For trade time, I am on us eastern standerd time. I am available from usually from 3pm to 11:30pm and always after 7pm. My FC is 0259-0376-1694 and my in game name is connor

Hi, could you breed me a Natural Cure Phantump in a Premier Ball with at least 4ivs being 31/31/31/x/31/x.
A HA Goomy in a Heal Ball and a HA Fletchling in a Timer Ball, both with the obvious 31 ivs I guess.

I can offer a x/31/x/31/31/31 Noibat and a 31/x/31/x/x/x HA Growlithe.

ok im on it

EDIT: im sorry just noticed gale wings fletcling isnt in my FS's do you need anything else? and p.s. what do you want the goomy to be you can do it in diffrent ways so i want to be sure

Last edited:
Oh okay, that's fine. I guess a HA Froakie would be cool. Oh sorry, I basically don't care about Goomy's attack stat.

@drmmerdyan00; Hi I would like a Hidden Ability Eevee. I don't care much about the ivs because I breed myself. The gender itself doesn't even matter because males can pass down their hidden abilities with dittos.
As for payment, I can give a protean froakie, speed boost venipede (if you want the venipede, I'll have to breed it). I could breed some 3-4 iv Fennekins, scraggies, and noibats (no hidden ability).

@drmmerdyan00; Hi I would like a Hidden Ability Eevee. I don't care much about the ivs because I breed myself. The gender itself doesn't even matter because males can pass down their hidden abilities with dittos.
As for payment, I can give a protean froakie, speed boost venipede (if you want the venipede, I'll have to breed it). I could breed some 3-4 iv Fennekins, scraggies, and noibats (no hidden ability).

ok ill be on it ill just take a scraggy with shed skin if possible

I'd like to trade for HA Fletchling and a non-HA Togepi (don't care about IVs), and an HA Eevee as the extra Pokemon.

I can give:
HA Squirtle with Aura Sphere
HA Nidoran (male and female)
HA Bergmite
HA Lapras
HA Crawdaunt
Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock
Chansey with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy

I'd like to trade for HA Fletchling and a non-HA Togepi (don't care about IVs), and an HA Eevee as the extra Pokemon.

I can give:
HA Squirtle with Aura Sphere
HA Nidoran (male and female)
HA Bergmite
HA Lapras
HA Crawdaunt
Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock
Chansey with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy

Hello sry about the wait was busy the past couple days
If i could have a Ha nidoran male and ferroseed and ill get right on it

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom