• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Breeding Station

Big_sama

Reaction score
Hidden Ability Pokemon I can breed:
Corsola, Drilbur, Eevee, Larvitar, Mareanie, Pancham, Ralts, Snob, Solosis, Swinub

6IV Pokemon I have available for trade:
Charmander, Clobbopus, Dreepy

5IV Pokemon I can breed:
Pretty much all dex.

Things I'm looking for:
Hidden Ability Pokemon I don't already have.
6 IV Pokemon I don't have. (I have Arrokuda, Charmander, Clobbopus, Dreepy, Grookey, Honedge, Impidimp, Litwick, Mimikyu, Ralts, Snom Swinub, Zigzagoon,
Shinies.
Legendaries.
Love Balls, Master Balls, Fast Ball, Flame Orb, Toxic Orb, Life Orb, PP Max, Ribbon Sweet,

Will update

Last edited:
@Big_sama I can give you a Love Ball and Fast Ball (as I hate the Johto balls with a passion, so getting rid of them is always a blessing to me) if you can breed me a Grookey and Sobble. They don't even need to have any decent IVs or anything, I just mostly need them for data. I'll even give you two HA Mons to go with them so you can use them for yourself. Let me know whenever you can and we'll talk trade. Take care.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom