• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding & Trading: Non-Unova Pokémon, including some Dream World

cyberdramon64

I AM THE CHEESE
Reaction score
**UPDATED JULY 7**

I've been doing some breeding on Pokémon Black so, eh, why not offer to breed stuff for others? Also, I am offering some Pokémon that are already breed or given to me in trades. So, I'll list what I have, and if you want a certain Pokémon I'll breed it right away! Since I'm pretty much available all the time (yay, summer break), you really wouldn't have to wait long.

I am not sure how enticing this is since I don't really do EV training or breed super duper awesome moves, but there's nothing wrong with offering anyway, right? Black's been beaten for some time, and I have both version exclusives and fossils (excluding some of the legendaries, but you can't breed those anyway :B), as well as Dream World Pokémon, some swarm Pokémon, and non-Unova Pokémon found post game. Zorua and Larvesta's are also available. I'll post a list below of all non-Unova Pokémon I have.

Everything is listed in alphabetical order, because frankly it's easier than going by Pokédex order.

My Friend Codes are on my signature. This is trading from my Black game, so use that code.

Rules
1) You can ask for up to six Pokémon at a time. As in, you can ask for six total, and then after we finish our trade you can ask for more. Only exception is if it took over a week to get a hold of you to trade you those six.
2) Post Friend Code in post when you request unless it is on your signature/icon.
3) Dream World Pokémon will get gender posted in case anyone is wondering about moves getting passed down, but otherwise I'm not listing any information about the Pokémon due to time. Feel free to ask if you're über curious.
4) If you want a certain gender breed, I don't mind unless it's something like an Eevee or a Growlithe.
5) Hatched or unhatched? When breeding and trading, my default is to hatch all the eggs, so keep that in mind. If you want the Egg, let me know.
6) I don't mind doing nicknames, so feel free to request those as well.
7) There are a few Pokémon I already have breed (or got from a trade and I no longer want) that are just sitting around in my PC. I'll list them in the beginning, so check that list before requesting what I should breed. I'll also have all their information posted, mostly because some are level one while others...forty-seven, so, yeah.

Offering

ALL STARTERS, KANTO THROUGH UNOVA

The following are already-breed/etc Pokémon lying around

Chikorita Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Mild
Ability: Overgrown
Moves: Tackle, Growl

Chimchar Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Impish
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Scratch, Leer

Cyndaquil Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Quick Attack

Drifloon Lv.1 ♀
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Unburden
Moves: Constrict, Minimize

TWO Eevee Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Adamant or Mild
Ability: Run Away
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand

Geodude Lv.1 ♀
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Tackle, Defense Curl

Golbat Lv.47 ♀
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves: Air Cutter, Mean Look, Acrobatics, Poison Fang

Growltihe Lv.20 ♂
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember, Flame Wheel

Kricketot Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Modest
Ability: Shed Skin
Moves: Growl, Bide

Larvesta Lv.8 ♂
Nature: Serious
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Ember, String Shot

Mudkip Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Careful
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle, Growl

Murkrow Lv.1 ♀
Nature: Brave
Ability: Insomia
Moves: Peck, Astonish, Confuse Ray

Oshawott Lv.1 ♂
Moves: Tackle

TWO Piplup Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Careful or Hasty
Moves: Pound

Rattata Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Docile
Ability: Guts
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip

Spearow Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Carefule
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Peck, Growl

Squirtle Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Quirky
Moves: Tackle

TWO Totodile Lv.1 ♂
Nature: Careful or Calm
Moves: Scratch, Leer

Weedle Lv.1 ♀
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Shield Dust
Moves: Poison Sting, String Shot

*If I breed more starters, they aren't guaranteed to have these same moves.

The following are Dream World Pokémon

Aerodactyl ♀
Anorith ♂
Bellsprout ♂
Butterfree ♀
Doduo ♀
Drifloon ♂
Espeon ♂
Exeggcute ♂
Farfetch'd ♂
Gligar ♂
Hoothoot ♂
Horsea ♂
Kabuto ♂
Kangaskhan ♀
Ledyba ♀
Mareep ♂
Murkrow ♂
Oddish ♂
Omanyte ♂
Pidgey ♂
Ponyta ♂
Poochyena ♂
Scyther ♂
Shinx ♂
Skarmory ♂
Slowpoke ♂
Slowpoke ♀
Surskit ♀
Swablu ♂
Tropius ♀
Yanma ♀
Zigzagoon ♂

Got these breed/traded to me; have DW abilities

Nidoran ♀
Taillow ♀
Poliwag ♀

Dream World Pokémon I'm offering to trade
(I have a Crobat, so can breed more Zubat)

Zubat ♂ Lv.10
Nicknamed Zuul; let me know if you want it changed and what to
Ability: Infiltrator
Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic, Astonish, Hypnosis

The following were received from trades, swarms, or caught in the wild

Absol
Anorith
Barboach
Beldum
Bronzor
Chatot
Cherubi
Chimecho
Clamperl
Clefairy
Combee
Corsola
Croagunk
Crobat
Delibird
Ditto
Dratini
Drifblim
Dugtrio
Dunsparce
Ekans
Fearow
Feebas
Finneon
Gabite
Gastly
Golbat
Goldeen
Graveler
Growlithe
Heracross
Hippopotas
Jigglypuff
Jynx
Kakuna
Krabby
Kricketune
Larvitar
Lickitung
Lileep
Lunatone
Luvdisc
Magikarp
Mankey
Mantyke
Marowak
Mawile
Metang
Nidoran ♂
Omanyte
Pikachu
Piloswine
Pineco
Pinsir
Plusle
Porygon
Psyduck
Pupitar
Quilfish
Raticate
Remoraid
Rhyhorn
Riolu
Rotom
Sableye
Seel
Sentret
Seviper
Sharpedo
Shellder
Shroomish
Shuckle
Shuppet
Skitty
Smeargle
Sneasel
Solrock
Stantler
Starly
Staryu
Swellow
Tangela
Trapinch
Tyrogue
Volbeat
Wynaut
Zangoose

Want

Any non-Unova Pokémon that I don't already have. That's really it; I don't mind fodder at all.

If you have any Ethers or Elixir-sorta items, I'd like those :3

Last edited:
I can offer Mareep, Rhyhorn & DW Poliwag for DW Tropius and DW Yanma.. If it's still not good enough just tell me.. :)

DREAM WORLD
Tropius ♀
Yanma ♀
Butterfree ♀

I can offer a female DW Vulpix, Sunkern, and Ratatta for those three Dream World Pokemon. I can also make them hold Ethers if you want. :)

Kaguya:

I'll take the Rhyhorn and Poliwag.

xJasonAlonzox:

The Pokémon you offered are good too.

Both of your Pokémon are ready for trading. I might step out later today for something like an hour or so, but otherwise I'll be around today to trade.

Kaguya:

I'll take the Rhyhorn and Poliwag.

Both of your Pokémon are ready for trading. I might step out later today for something like an hour or so, but otherwise I'll be around today to trade.
Just drop me a vm when you see me online.. I can give you a Mareep as well, since you willl be offering DW pokes... Unless you already got one.. ;)

edhelsereg:

Sorry for replying late, but I can trade you a Chimchar. (I do already have a Charmander so you don't have to necessarily trade that to me, but I'll take it anyway if you don't mind.)

edhelsereg:

Sorry for replying late, but I can trade you a Chimchar. (I do already have a Charmander so you don't have to necessarily trade that to me, but I'll take it anyway if you don't mind.)

Alright, thanks! Let me know when you want to trade :D

xJasonAlonzox:

The Pokémon you offered are good too.

Your Pokémon are ready for trading. I might step out later today for something like an hour or so, but otherwise I'll be around today to trade.

I got Vulpix and Sunkern ready. I just need to breed the Ratatta now.

I don't have a Light Ball on Black. Also, I really don't think you can get one in Black/White at this time, sorry. D: Probably not until an Event or a Dream World offer.

I DO have one on my SoulSilver game but I'm assuming you do mean Black/White...You can't transfer items to Black/White, so I can't trade you the Light Ball for Gen V.

I'd like to request two Pokémon.

Drifloon Lv.1 ♀

as well as Rotom, Porygon, and Ditto in your 'The following were received from trades, swarms, or caught in the wild' list.

I have Elixers and Ethers that I can trade for the four. How many would you like?

I'd like to request two Pokémon.

Drifloon Lv.1 ♀

as well as Rotom, Porygon, and Ditto in your 'The following were received from trades, swarms, or caught in the wild' list.

I have Elixers and Ethers that I can trade for the four. How many would you like?

So you just want the Drifloon, Rotom, Porygon, and Ditto? You say, "I'd like to request two Pokémon" before just listing Drifloon, and then the other three, so I'm wondering if you left something out.

The request is fine, though. And hrm, how about two Elixers and two Ethers if that's all right?

And can I have a friend code?

It's fine. I wasn't actually standing around in the wi-fi room waiting; I was waiting for you to say ready before I headed in.

I'll be playing a game today but I will be around, so I'll drop you a VM if I see you online (and you can do the same, but I'll be playing a game so I might appear offline here when I'm actually on).

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom