• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bridges Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, how coincidental, Cobalt is the name of the skin I'm using on PF at the moment xD

Hey, nice names and such. Indigo leader, wow. Thanks!
By the way, you forgot to put the full stop/period on the end of Buoysel. and I didn't get a notification. People tend to do that - I should probably change my username, lulz.

Crimson? Nice.

I look forward to playing and meeting with my team mates

Hmm... Team Ivory...

I think it's time to wait for the game to start, no?

F*ck yeah, team Ivory! Don't mess with us because we're whiter than milk!

:p

F*ck yeah, team Ivory! Don't mess with us because we're whiter than milk!

:p

So...This is how we play this "Bridges" game....Hmmm...Mabe I read something different in the first post of this thread...

So...This is how we play this "Bridges" game....Hmmm...Mabe I read something different in the first post of this thread...

He was just joking, no need to get all riled up.

Also, does anyone know when this officially starts?

According to Sov, it won't take too long to train us leaders. He hasn't been online today, yet, though.

He was just joking, no need to get all riled up.

Also, does anyone know when this officially starts?
Sov might pull something and cancel it before it even begins, so don't plan on starting to build any bridges of excitement since they might get demolished by the bridge-builder Sov.

Sov might pull something and cancel it before it even begins, so don't plan on starting to build any bridges of excitement since they might get demolished by the bridge-builder Sov.

Why would he do that????

You lot are all delusional.

We all know, Team Ebon is the best and going to win. Hello! So you lot can all sit back with your tea and watch us win this Bridges.

tumblr_ljxa81XY2j1qzhdkuo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom