• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulbagarden Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!
Hi! My favorite pokemon in gen 4 is Buizel. I love the sound effects that they added for him, and when I originally played platinum many years ago he stood out as a unique water pokemon.

I love his dorky little smile and his two tails reminds me of tails the fox from Sonic. :)

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!
For me I have to go for Togekiss, I love its design and my favorite flying type in Sinoh closely followed by Staraptor. I also like how the dex entry about this pokemon and how it spreads happiness to people around it, which is something that I strive to do on a daily basis. Play style wise i like being cheeky and scarfing and air slashing away, usually being an all-rounder that works on any team.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
First time on the forums, hope i dont muck up the formatting by clicking the reply button. I didnt grow up on forums-era internet so i never learned how or why those snippets of conversation from earlier posts are included or excluded.
More to the point, my favorite pokemon from gen 4

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Gen IV pokemon has definitely gotta be manaphy! A Manaphy's egg is incredible for its unique and pleasing to the eye design, and i loved the pokemon ranger series growing up! My first event pokemon was a manaphy which joined me from the near start of my journey, and it was the first pokemon i ever raised to level 100.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Gen IV Pokémon is Manaphy. I fell in love with it when the Pokémon: Manaphy & Temple Of The Sea movie aired. I loved its design, colors, demeanor, interaction with May and the incredible Heart Swap move so much especially with all the shenanigans it got into! Also bonus: it’s one of the cutest Pokémon of the franchise, right next to its Gen IV pal Piplup

I actually really love Purugly, I really enjoyed my first fight with that pokemon by the windworks and being so happy to finally defeat it was amazing and made me want to get my own purugly! Maybe in the new game I will finally make room for one so I can finally live that dream and have a tank of a pokemon

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
I actually really love Purugly, I really enjoyed my first fight with that pokemon by the windworks and being so happy to finally defeat it was amazing and made me want to get my own purugly! Maybe in the new game I will finally make room for one so I can finally live that dream and have a tank of a pokemon

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favourite Pokémon from Gen IV has always been Staraptor. I've never been too much of a fan of Flying-types, but this one has something in its design that makes it look fierce, intimidating and cool. I'm not a competitive player, I play for the story, mostly, but this one is a Pokémon I would usually have in my team when I get the chance.

Wormadam has been a favorite ever since I saw it back on diamond and pearl's release! I think its such a unique pokemon with how its evolution requirements, and really like how creative they were with integrating similarities of the bagworms they are based off on. A shame with how much intricacies there are to this mon, they really let down when it comes to competitive. Hopefully BDSP can bring buffs to them, though no expectations lol

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Gen IV Pokémon is Garchomp. Ever since I encountered Cynthia's I knew I had to get one for myself. It's insane stats are so OP that I can basically sweep anyone in my playthrough. It has been my partner ever since and I get a Garchomp in future games whenever there's a chance to get one.

My favorite gen IV Pokemon is Magnezone! It played a huge role on my run in Black2, and ever since I am always happy to have a Magnemite early on my team, wanting to evolve it as soon as possible. It's very sturdy but also powerful when it comes to attack, and I love the fact that it's an evo, remembering an old Pokemon, which I think GameFreak should do more often.

My favorite Gen 4 pokemon is definitely Shaymin. They're just such a small little ball of grass and love, I just want to pat them on their dumb little hedgehog head.

You could probably also put one on your head and use them as a warm hat.

My favourite Pokémon from Gen IV is Luxray / the Shinx evolution line. Pokémon Pearl was my first Pokémon game growing up. I used Luxray more than any other Pokémon and remember still having a basic chimchar my first elite 4 clear. To this day Luxray’s design is so cool to me and I can’t wait to relive it with the release of Shining Pearl. Dark and Ghost types are my favorite types but Luxray will always be my #1 Pokémon to have! Cynthia’s Milktank was never a match for my Luxray! Here’s hoping to more adventures with my bestfriend through sinnoh :>

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers
Roserade because of how elegant and well made she looks. Her types also make her a strong competitor. She's simply amazing

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite gen 4 pokemon is infernape. He has a really good design, (which is utilized great in the anime) and is a genuinely strong Pokémon as well. Good movepool and stats put him among the best starters! I like primates in general, so a Pokémon of that nature was a delight.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Pokémon from gen IV si Electivire, it looks so badass and they fact that it's they evolution of a gen I Pokémon makes ir better cause i loved they first generation

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Empoleon. Because it combines inspiration from an animal I love, an unique type combination,cool design and it's good in the competitive scenario.

My favorite pokemon introduced in gen IV is probably the luxray line, i love the line's progression and it was extrememly fun to use during my first playthrough of the og games

Last edited:

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!my favorite in gen 4 has to be leafeon! even though they arent great and could have just used the leaf stone, sometimes you gotta ignore all that for the sake of an adorable mon

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite gen iv has to be Luxray, its the first time in the series I used a Pokémon from the starting areas. Luxray's design is so cool, I just wish it was electric/dark which would have been the first of its typing.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Infernape. He is my second favorite Pokémon of all time. The anime played a big reason in this because of Ash’s Infernape and it’s development and storyline. I’m usually not a big fan of fire types but I love this one and his sweeper play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom