• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulbagarden Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trai

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!
people are probably saying other legendaries as their favorites, but the moment I saw Darkrai’s design I immediately fell in love. I always found his move pool just so cool, the way they designed him is perfect, and after I saw The Rise of Darkrai it just solidified my love for him. I never did the event for him unfortunately because I didn’t even know it existed. If I had known about the event I would have traded it over to my other games and I would have had it to this day

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Has to be Gliscor as my fave, always loved his design!

My favorite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Croagunk. I love poison type Pokémon and having a poison fighting is like everything I like in a Pokémon. not to mention its awesome look. in all my playthrough of dp I always catch a croagunk and evolve it to toxicroak. I really hope it gets a new awesome form or ability cause being weak to psychic is what I fear. And brock's croagunk is a whole cutie for me.

1630551570624.png

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Gen IV Pokemon is Garchomp. He's mt favorite type (Dragon) and the concept of a flying land shark is just absolutely amazing ❤

No other than GLACEON. I love eveelutions and seeing another one with an ice type is amazing. Ice type is always my fave because of how majestic the typing is.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Gen IV Pokemon is Giratina; but not because of it being the cover legendary for Platinum; but instead because it is the oldest Pokemon I have from my childhood save files. I named it Shadow NIN, short for shadow ninja lol. That's why Giratina is my favorite Gen IV Pokemon :)

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Gen IV holds a special place in my heart. I fell off the games for a while after Gen II as life got busier.
One day, I decided on a whim to pick up a used copy of Diamond from GameStop. It was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I fell in love with the series all over again, catching and encountering pokemon I’d never seen before. It was like I was a child exploring a brand new world once more.
In my first play through, I finally made beat the Elite Four, and then came Cynthia. I put up a fight but she was relentless. It came down to our last Pokémon on each team: her Garchomp, and the one who had been with me from the beginning - Empoleon (I nicknamed him King). Always there when I needed him most. Together, we barely managed to finish her off and declare victory.
I’ll never forget how much I enjoyed my escape in Diamond, and I’ve played every main game since. A large part of that is due to my favorite Gen IV Pokemon, Empoleon, and all the adventures we had together.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is definitely torterra I really love the design it has and that grass/ground typing is really neat! I never got to finish my playthrough of diamond so can't wait to finish this one!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is definitely torterra I really love the design it has and that grass/ground typing is really neat! I never got to finish my playthrough of diamond so can't wait to finish this one!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Gen IV Pokemon is Drifloon! It’s design is simple, yet effective. Finding it at the Valley Windworks only on Fridays was such a cool encounter method.

My Favorite pokemon introduced in Gen IV would have to be Garchomp I love his design, the power and strength he has along with the fact he is a Psuedo-Legendary and the Dragon of the region along with being a Champion Partner

My Favorite pokemon introduced in Gen IV would have to be Garchomp I love his design, the power and strength he has along with the fact he is a Psuedo-Legendary and the Dragon of the region along with being a Champion Partner

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
I've always loved Togepi ever since I first saw it hatch in front of Misty in the anime, long before the release of Gold and Silver. After that, it has always been part of my team in games where you can obtain it (Metronome shenigans are way too funny!) and the addition of Togekiss to its line on Gen IV just cemented my love for this line! The rather simple but genius angelical plane design, its characteristic patterns, and the fact that they sooo rare and they are even considered "bringers of blessings"...❤ Words cannot express how much I really love it. It has always enjoyed relevence in the competitive scene ever since release as well! An outstanding movepool, incredible abilities, and it fits in any team composition as a Sweeper or Support. Its new Fairy typing after Gen VI, and rising above every other Pokémon options with the inclusion of Dynamax in Gen VIII. Plus, it easily has the best cry in the game after Kricketune. It's so hypnotic!

Attachments

• Ik2UeSO.gif
    Ik2UeSO.gif
    124.6 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Gen 4 pokemon is Empoleon, I like penguins and I think Empoleons design incorporates the penguin factor very well white still looking very cool

My personal favorite gen 4 Pokémon is definitely Piplup. Platinum was my first ever game and Piplup was my first ever Pokémon. Penguins have always been my favorite animal, I even have a tattoo of one, so when I saw a penguin when starting up the game 10 year old me knew I had no other choice than to pick the little fella. Piplup still remains in my top 5 more than 10 years later!

Mine is Lopunny, but not for the reason most assume! Lopunny when I replayed Diamond around 5 years ago I had on my team because I considered it a pretty Pokémon, and how I really wished that I looked like her, but I was a guy and was disappointed when I couldn't ever look like her. Thats when I started realizing that I'm a trans woman, and which is why I'm starting to get HRT this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom