• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulbagarden Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!

My favorite pokemon added in Gen IV is Magnezone. I was really happy when they added evolutions for Pokémon who'd already existed and Magneton was already one of my favorites. Also, it's a fun electric type to use in battles.

Aldo I like a lot of Pokémon from this generation my favorite Pokémon from Gen IV has to be Lickilicky. This might a uncommon fav Pokémon from a Gen but form me this Pokémon brings me memories, and it's one of the "silly looking Pokémon" that I actually like. I have had a Keychain of Lickylicky since little and I love it ❤

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!

It's a tie for my favorite Sinnoh pokemon. I love both Darkrai and Giratina equally, and their designs are quite top-tier. Darkrai's ethereal design, with it's ripped cloak aesthetic is wonderfully gothic, in a sense. While Giratina's Origin Forme is great all around, and gives a feeling of "not quite belongs".

It's quite difficult to choose between the two, visually. But I'd use Darkrai in a heartbeat over Giratina.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite is Bidoof! He was never really on my radar before Pokemon Snap but I've learned to love him for the adorable goof that he is

I absolutely love the Cranidos line, when I was a little kid I always was fascinated by dinossaurs and the whole journey to get this pokémon (and it's counterpart) was a highlight of my first playthrough!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
my favorite pokemon from Gen 4 is Piplup :) I used one during my first play through of Diamond and he’s so darn cute. I’ve always loved penguins and I’m a sucker for water pokemon. I actually realized the other day that I unintentionally picked every single water starter for my first play through of every game since Kanto!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Hi everyone! My favorite Pokémon from Generation IV is Empoleon, the final evolution stage of the Piplup I chose to be my starter in Sinnoh. I always liked the water types and for it to have that second steel type is definitely major, also the regal look of it Truth is growing up I didn't have a DS nor access to one right away, it was extremely hard to get my hands on one... It was a rough childhood but when I finally got to play Pokémon Pearl I escaped my reality for some hours, I still do it sometimes and still have that same Empoleon with me in the HOME app It has teached me to flow like water but be as tough as steel Screenshot_20210902-100129_Pokmon HOME.jpg

My favorite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV HAS to be Electivire. He has such a unique and cool looking design and also it has AMAZING attack and speed stats that just destroyed any water/flying type. My favorite anime character was Paul so this was also a no-brained.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favourite pokemon would be Darkrai. I mainly like him for his asthetics, and for what he did in the movie Rise of Darkrai. There are a lot of pokemon that inpike in Sinnoh, but Darkrai is my Favorite.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Gen 4 is the gen I love the best because it introduced so many new Pokémon and forms and evolutions but my favorite Pokémon from this gen would be a tie between rotom and giratina. I love ghost types and form changes so it’s a two for one deal. Both of them are strong in game and competitive. Rotom heat and wash are amazing and giratina can change its form to be more defensive or offensive. They’re just amazing mons and I can’t wait to use them in brilliant diamond and shining pearl.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favourite Gen 4 would have to be Giratina. It is one of the first legendaries to have alternate forms that both look amazing, to have a backstory that wasn't for the benefit of the region, and be a ghost/dark type that is an all around beast in battle.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Pokémon from Gen 4 is Electivire. I think it looks really cool and I like watching it in the anime. I like that it can learn different punching moves like ice punch and fire punch. It’s one of my favorite electric types

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!

My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Rotom! It is such a mischievous prankster, and finding it in Pokémon Diamond Version was such a fun adventure with ghosts and mysteries abound. I especially love how it became part of every trainer's arsenal, helping trainers by acting as a personal assistant in the Rotom Pokédex and Rotom Smartphone. Such a brilliant and diverse Pokémon!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
I would say my favorite would be my OG starter Chimchar. I just somehow was drawn in by Fire types and love the design. I think this also influenced later games, where the first play through was choosing the fire starter.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite pokemon from gen 4 is Purugly. I guess i like it bc I'm a huge cat lover, and i find its design appealing.

My favourite Pokémon from Generation IV is Manaphy. The Princess of the Sea holds a very special place in my heart. The fact that she was originally raised from an Egg transferred by the Rangers gives her a meaningfulness that other Legendary and Mythical Pokémon lack. I have longed for another Egg distribution since Generation V, and have actually acquired myself a secondary copy of the original Pokémon Ranger for the express purpose of being able to raise her from an Egg again, after having lost no less than three Princess' to poor decisions and bad luck. It is my dearest hope that a Manaphy Egg will be available in BDSP.

In my case is a Tie Between Skuntank and Bronzong, the first being a poison type thatthat had no problem against psychic pokemon while bronzong is an absolute tank that hit really hard.

Both of them were MvP in my diamond nuzlocke

My favourite gen 4 Pokémon always gonna be cranidos Since I was a child I fell in love with him for his design and inspiration in a dinosaur, I also loved that you could find fossils in the subway and revive him, I just love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom