• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
buizel, I remember watching Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea on holiday and loving buizel in it

Bulbagarden Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!
Has to be buizel for me, always gave it an everstone to stop it evolving too!

My favourite pokémon from Sinnoh is Lickilicky. I love pink-colored pokemon and normal types as well. Also, lickilicky is quite resilient. They have a lot of HP, a good Defense and Sp. Defense, only 1 weakness so I consider them a great option.

My favourite G4 pokemon has always been Luxray. I remember watching the anime episode as a kid which showed Luxray for the first time on screen ("Luxray Vision" for those interested in a nostalgic throwback) - its shiny eyes made me fall in love with it INSTANTLY. <3 My G4 run is never complete without catching a Shinx early game.

Togekiss is my favourite from this gen. I don’t know why but I love the design. I wasn’t a fan of Togepi or Togetic but I love Togekiss. I love the smile and the colours.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
I'd go with either Shinx or Rotom: cute, but not to be underestimated...

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Gotta be Garchomp. I love its design, its stats, it's movepool, and it can fly for some reason!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Lucario. I think that the Fighting and Steel Type Combo is pretty cool, it's stat spread is very balanced. It's a good Special Attack, Physical Attack, and Speed, and it's mega form looks awesome too. It would really fit well in every Gen IV Playthrough. It's design as Anubis is really fascinating, and it uses a bone for attacking. It also evolves from a cute Pokémon like Riolu; I really hope that they add Mega Evolutions into Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl so I can have a taste of Mega Lucario!

My favorite Gen 4 pokémon it's gotta be Empoleon. I love its cool emperor like design and also its water/steel typing makes it resistant to many other moves.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favourite gen 4 pokemon is Munchlax! I’ve always loved Snorlax and to see him getting a pre-evolution is just amazing! Not to mention that Munchlax is both cute and amazingly funny!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Pokémon introduced in the Gen IV games was Infernape. It reminded me of my childhood of watching Monkey King/Sun Wukong and his shenanigans and I was attached to his portrayal in the anime. It was also a great starter and evolution progression is designed very well. As one of the limited fire evolutionary Pokémon, particularly in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, Infernape was very essential to the team, performing very well against several gym leaders etc. Its Fire Fighting typing is excellent with really great base stats to boot. It Speed and High Attack/Special Attack makes it quite formidable. I think his extensive TM and level movepools further makes him a great addition. Really, if you have a "crown of fire" as the pokedex elaborates, you know you are for a treat.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Pokemon from this generation is absolutely Drifblim! I've always been partial to ghost types and I just really loves it's design.

My favourite pokeemon from gen IV is Giratina, specially its origin form. As of today it really amaze me how cool and incredible design it has,beign that they only readapted parts of its altered form (or viceversa) to give it a radical new look, and i always remember been blown away with its reveal. I must say that i have honorable mentions in Probopass, which is an epic and hilarious pokemon, and Riolu, whos cuteness and cool design beats Lucario anytime.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Have to go with my third favorite 'mon overall; Roserade. Always amazing in-game and a great (and necessary) evolution to an otherwise mediocre Pokémon. Also Budew is really cute so :)

My favorite is Garchomp. I love using it in competitive with its great attack and speed.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite gen IV Pokémon has to be Empoleon. I’ve loved penguins ever since I was little, and Empoleon makes penguins look extremely cool.

My favorite gen 4 pokemon HAS to be Gallade. Gardevoir is an elegant, ethereal angel that serves and made my little closted self go "HELL YESSS". When gen 4 introduced another evolution to the line? I was living. Where Gardevoir has grace and spirit, Gallade has power and nobility. The two together represent the dichotomy of my own personality. (My only hang-up is that I wish it's evolution wasn't gender-specific, I liked that Gardevoir could be male or female.)

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My Favourite Gen IV Pokémon is Garchomp. Why? The first episode of the anime in Sinnoh that i saw was the one where Cynthia defeats Paul using only her Garchomp. Since then, Garchomp became my favourite Pokémon (not just in Gen IV, but overall).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom