• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulbagarden Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Pokémon from Gen IV would be the pre-evolution of Snorlax, Munchlax. A Pokémon who loves eating just as much as me. All it knows is eat, sleep, and be happy. It is adorable and evolves into one of the first Pokémon I ever loved just because of how huggable it is.

My favorite gen 4 Pokemon is Piplup! I know the anime version of Piplup isn't very well-liked in some circles, which is fine, but I mostly thought anime Piplup was just okay. But Piplup as a species, I dearly love. It has a cute design, it's based on a penguin, and is pretty helpful early in the games.

At first I was inclined to say Arceus, the creator of all, but after further though I decided to choose Lucario since I feel it's one of my all time favorite Pokémon. Not only does it feel cool, it is really strong and reliable, and I also love its Mega Form.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!
Mismagius! I always loved how Misdreavus looked cute and fabulous, and with its evolution, it became even more incredible. I remember that I chose to buy Pearl basically because I wanted a Mismagius on my team. I was so glad when I got a Misdreavus, and even more when it evolved and when I fought alongside it. That's one of my best Pokémon related memories.

Torterra! I used this as part of my "triple threat" team of three in platinum to nuke my way through the elite four. Very versatile typing move sets, and I love the aesthetics of a sentient bonsai Discworld tortoise!

Buizel is definitely my favorite gen 4 Pokémon, he is my favorite colour as a child, the anime has made me love Buizel so much more later on, his floater is the best part of the design and is
it is now in my top 10!

Hi! My favorite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV would have to be Chimchar. He is a cute monke and his evolution line was designed with masterclass. Not to mention that Infernape is one of the only fire types available in the game.

Thanks for doing this! :cool:

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Favorite

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Favorite gen iv is probably Mismagius, the evolution into a ghostly witch was such a great step

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Roserade! Roselia got so much love in Gen 4 with a pre-evo AND a powerful new evolution!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My absolute favorite pokemon introduced in Gen 4 is Togekiss. Growing up I loved Togepi and Togetic. I remember playing Colosseum and going out of my way to get the togetic I knew wasn't even that good lol. When they introduced Togekiss I knew it was about to be on! It turned out to be such a strong pokemon and I was thrilled when I could evolve my togetics when I transfered them into pearl. to this day it it still in my top pokemon of all time

My favorite Pokémon from Gen 4 (based on design) is probably Chingling. He is just an adorable little man! I almost always stop to catch one before leaving Eterna City, even though I rarely use it. 10/10 design

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Ambipom is by far the best gen 4 Pokemon!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite gen 4 Pokemon is spiritomb I was always very curious about him I saw him in books and the anime but I never caught him in the games until recently

My favorite Pokémon of gen IV is Tortera. I really like turtles and really like the design of Tortera and it’s other evolution forms.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
my favorite gen IV is a very basic one and most of y’all can probably already guess it. But it’s lucario, this game was the first game i was introduced too and lucario has such a bad ass design and is so cool design wise, i did have to learn that he isn’t the best in game which was a bummer but, regardless, lucario is still one of my top pokemon of all times, right behind alolan ninetales.

My favorite's Togekiss. It's big, cute, and good in battle. That's all I look for in a Pokemon.

My favorite Pokémon of gen IV is Tortera. I really like turtles and love the design of Tortera and it’s other evolution forms.​

Last edited:

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
Empoleon! So majestic and carried me through my first pokemon game!

My favorite genre 4 mon was definitely togekiss. I enjoyed finding out that the little egg Professor Elm gave me 2 generations ago actually had some bite to it finally. Togekiss has factored into many of my teams since DP to the present day.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
I like Toxicroak a lot, I mean a lot, Fighting Types are one of my favorite types and I like it's amphibian-like look, it fits perfectly into my team because it's Attack and Sp. Attack are great, it has access to some good coverage moves and status moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom