• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is Lopunny, I tend to love Rabbit esc mons cause I really like bunnies! I even traditionally shiny hunt buneary in every new game its in. (sorry I thought this wasn't posted, ignore it)

My favorite is Lopunny, I tend to like Bunny pokemon alot, using one is pretty fun in games as well. I traditionally shiny hunt Buneary in every new game its in as well. What can say, I LOVES THE BONS!

A favorite Pokémon from Sinnoh? I'd have to say Glaceon. Been a fan of Eeveelutions since Gen 1, and of the two introduced in Sinnoh, of course I'd prefer the coolest. Not sure how it fares in battles, but I just really like the design

I love Staraptor. Perhaps it's a common pick but come on, a regional bird who can learn Close Combat? Staraptor is really helpful throughout the game for being one of the first Pokémon you encounter. I love its color scheme too and the emo "crest" is reminiscent of the era Diamond and Pearl came out. It also has that characteristic Sinnoh chunkiness. I tend to prefer cute Pokémon over "edgy" ones, but Staraptor strikes just the right balance and it's very cool all around.

Bulbagarden Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!
My favorite Pokémon is Lucario, and he just happens to be Gen IV! Love his design, his moveset, and his typing! His lore is pretty great too, as the Aura Pokémon.

My favorite Gen 4 Pokémon is Palkia. It’s the mascot of Pokémon Pearl, my first game I ever owned, and it’s really cool how it combines elements of a Goblin Shark, Pearls, Oviraptors in one design. Battle Wise, it’s an incredibly threatening Pokémon offensively thanks to it’s incredibly high offensive stats which make it an incredibly offensively threatening to Defensive Cores. It also an incredibly good TR setter thanks to being one of the Pokémon not weak to Kyogre’s STABs and also being a rare quantity not weak to Ghost and Dark attacks.

Gotta go with Gliscor. I love me some purple bats and Crobat is up there, but the flying/ground typing is fun and his design and stats improve on everything I enjoyed about Gligar. Not to mention Ash’s in the anime had a lot of personality.

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce that, to mark the hype season for the upcoming Sinnoh releases, we are hosting a giveaway of two pre-order copies of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for the Nintendo Switch!

The conditions for entry are simple; just reply to this thread and tell us Which is your favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV, and why?

By way of example:

'My favourite Pokémon introduced in Gen IV is Hippowdon. I have always liked Ground-types and Hippowdon's ridiculous defensive stats and reliable recovery fit my playstyle well. I also like its bulky, squat design; I prefer species which look as though they have some weight and strength to them.'

The deadline for entries is Thursday 30 September, 11:59PM US Pacific Daylight Time. Once the deadline has passed, we will randomly select our two winners from the thread respondents and will be in touch shortly after to award the prizes. Winners in Canada and some other countries may be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws.

Good luck, Trainers!

View attachment 149664
Hello everyone,

By way of example:

Good luck, Trainers!
I loved drifloon from gen 4. I always try to fit one in my team any time I replay platinum version. Cute and creepy ghost pokemon have always been my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom