• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

With the revelation of ancient Sinnoh variants and evolutions I wouldn’t be surprised if they an episode where Ash and/or Go get sent into Sinnoh’s past, possibly having Go bringing Stantler with him so it can evolve.

Charon's possible. He was never arrested.

Always bugged me that he got away and they never did anything with it...

Though that depends on if the showrunners remember him and/or want to so anything with him. <_<

If Satoshi can be Alola champion and Iris can be Isshu champion, I see no reason for them to withhold "top coordinator" title from Hikari.
I just hope that the fact that we haven't seen her get it yet means that we'll be allowed to see her get the Top Coordinator title in the future, hopefully during this winter special that will hopefully turn into a full blown arc if this does, indeed, turn out to be the case.

If Satoshi can be Alola champion and Iris can be Isshu champion, I see no reason for them to withhold "top coordinator" title from Hikari.
I just hope that the fact that we haven't seen her get it yet means that we'll be allowed to see her get the Top Coordinator title in the future, hopefully during this winter special that will hopefully turn into a full blown arc if this does, indeed, turn out to be the case.
Becoming Champion was not Ash or Iris's goal, but becoming a Top Coordinator was Dawn's goal. So no. I don't see it happening.

Becoming Champion was not Ash or Iris's goal, but becoming a Top Coordinator was Dawn's goal. So no. I don't see it happening.
I can prove that this is simply not true. We seen both of their dreams:
20210827_054343.jpg
20210827_054408.jpg
20210827_054235.jpg
20210827_054209.jpg
20210827_054320.jpg
20210827_054259.jpg

Huh, funny how ash had a dream where he became the worlds greatest pokemon trainer and now he is in the PWC which whole thing is finding the best trainer. Probably just a coincidence that it happened but, funny none the less
I always see pokémon master as just another word for "greatest pokémon trainer" so it was always his goal since the beginning.

I am hoping that there will be a new Eeveelution introduced which will be what Chloe’s Eevee will evolve into, which will be an ancient form that has been seen since the olden days.
With all the surprising cross-gen evolutions in Legends, you may be on to something... :unsure:

We're really overdue for a new Eeveelution anyway, so I would like to see one as well. And given how these cross-gen evolutions and regional variants have been trickling out as of late, I am a bit hopeful. But we'll see...

I think Eevee gaining a Normal-type evolution would be pretty interesting. Especially for Chloe.

Wouldn't that be a little counter-productive since Eevee is a normal-type anyway???:unsure:
In which sense?

From a gameplay perspective, no as there are plenty of powerful Normal-type Pokémon with high base stat totals (Snorlax, Kangaskhan, Porgyon-2, Porygon Z, Slaking, Miltank, Stoutland, etc.). We would just need good Abilities, movepool, and stat distribution.

For a Chloe sense, Eevee remaining an Eevee is a metaphor for it being okay to take your time to decide what you want to do in life (ex. evolving Eevee into one of its elemental forms/Chloe following her parent's footsteps). Thus, it keeping its Normal typing, yet evolving, can still reflect that idea.

I wouldn't be against Chloe's Eevee evolving into this hypothetical Normal type Eeveelution. I'm just against the very idea of a Normal type Eeveelution when we still haven't even got a Dragon one yet. I was hoping so dearly for one as a counterpart to Sylveon in Gen VI and I'm honestly wanting that type covered before anything else.

Again about this Eevee. I think it, more than Sandy did, makes the most sense to just not evolve.

I was on Serebii.net and I noticed in a picture of the upcoming episode (the one revolving around Dialga and Palkia) there is a Pichu with the characters. I don't think any character has a Pichu, so someone must have captured it by then.

I was on Serebii.net and I noticed in a picture of the upcoming episode (the one revolving around Dialga and Palkia) there is a Pichu with the characters. I don't think any character has a Pichu, so someone must have captured it by then.
Highly implied that it's Ash's Pikachu that has been reverted to a Pichu by Dialga's time powers.

Given that there's still Piplup and Pachirisu merch for early next year, I wouldn't be surprised if Dawn gets a third cameo. She can meet her ancestor next if they do a short time travel arc, just like she met her AU counterpart.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom