• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

Given that there's still Piplup and Pachirisu merch for early next year, I wouldn't be surprised if Dawn gets a third cameo. She can meet her ancestor next if they do a short time travel arc, just like she met her AU counterpart.
FF2h0mlagAA4GEu

There's all the pachirisu we're gonna get, unfortunately

I wonder if Arceus's name being mentioned in the JN089 and JN090, and its silhouette appearing in the latter episode, are foreshadowing it having a larger role later when Legends: Arceus stuff is covered in the anime.

I wonder if Arceus's name being mentioned in the JN089 and JN090, and its silhouette appearing in the latter episode, are foreshadowing it having a larger role later when Legends: Arceus stuff is covered in the anime.
I hope they use Legends Arceus for the movies because for two years the main anime has consistently shown they have no idea how to use any of the ideas they put to screen

As mentioned in the General Discussion thread, we'll be getting an anime special that is exclusive to Amazon Prime Video for Pokemon Legends: Arceus, which is probably one of the more unexpected platform choices for the special to debut on.

If Goh catches Arceus, I will absolutely lose it, and not in a good way.
I imagine a lot of people would. So if we awaken to find the Internet literally on fire, we’ll know what happened.

Now imagine if they try to make that through time travel shenanigans, Go is the one who inspired the Pokédex.

If Goh catches Arceus, I will absolutely lose it, and not in a good way.
He hasn't caught any legendary since Suicune and they have already purposely not had him even try to capture Darkrai, Cresselia, Dialga or Palkia. They wouldn't even let him capture an Unown. I'm not sure where this paranoia of Go getting powerful legends is coming from.

He hasn't caught any legendary since Suicune and they have already purposely not had him even try to capture Darkrai, Cresselia, Dialga or Palkia. They wouldn't even let him capture an Unown. I'm not sure where this paranoia of Go getting powerful legends is coming from.
To be fair, those were BDSP Promo Filler episodes, so he's still open to catching them elsewhere

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom