• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bringing art to you whether you want it or not, Moose edition

moosie

tired as sin
Reaction score
As usual, here I am, years later remembering this place exists. Surprised, figured discord would've destroyed it, but, it's comforting to see forums still up, especially ones I used to frequent. I come to dump art, perhaps more consistently in the future as well. Not much in the way of pokemon anymore, but that might change, friends are starting to drag me back into it. So let's see. For now, Art™

First off, the gunslinger art that I've been working on to go along with a Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition class that I've been chipping away at (warning for light blood on some of em):

Cover.png

Cover. Dwarven man getting ready to deal with some threat that's chasing him down that alleyway.

art 1.png

Splash image, also one of my old OCs repurposed to the gunslinger lifestyle. Congrats bud.

gunslinger_art_2___gunwitch_by_moosiemuse_df1x2uf-fullview.png

Gunwitch, based on the Gun Witches from the webcomic Kill Six Billion Demons. These folk mix magic and gunpowder to devastating effect

art 3.png

Technically art I made for a friend's yaun-ti character from a game I ran, got her permission to use her for gunslinger, as the pseudoscience subclass guassineer, they basically make energy weapons without meaning to. What are magnets.

gunslinger_art_4___galavant_gunknight_by_moosiemuse_df1x37a-fullview.png

Galvanized Gunknight. The Cuirassiers, also known as thunder-knights, or trick weapon warriors, utilize devastating weapons that combine firearms and martial weapons to devastating effect.

cowboy.png

Yeehaw. Mavericks are your rootin, tootin, gun shootin individuals who roam the lands, getting into all sorts of problems. One day they're the hero of the town, the next a notorious bandit. How you handle yourself out on the range is up to you, no matter what you do, you'll probably look cool doing it*. (*Horse included in the package)

Next up is a grab bag of stuff that I've worked on over the last few years of varying quality and effort...

tara2.png

tara3.png

thorns.png

Various pieces of art for my halfling blood hunter named Tara Archilo. She's probably the least edgy but most sadcore blood hunter around. She might also talk with a heavy southern accent.

sif.png

My Lancer/Mech Pilot. She's from an arctic planet that regressed back to the iron age before the wider galactic community forced them into the fold. She has a mech that's only a foot taller than her (she's 7'2) and with it she can go mach 10 and goes around with a macuahuitl and a shotgun while the doom eternal blares in the background. She's fun. Might've lost her arm testing out her mech and didn't even realize until ten minutes later. Certified herbo.

liz.png

Beeg lady. Star druid.

sagacity_by_moosiemuse_deqbd2f-fullview.jpg

Eldritch Domain Cleric, Sagacity. Blinded by the very god that woke her from her coma, she's now bound to serve them in recovering knowledge for their endless archive. These are her various outfit layers. I'm playing her in a curse of strahd game lmao.

coyote.png

Aaaand here's a masked devil. Technically a Kill Six Billion Demons OC, but they're off doing their own thing considering the court of devils evicted them from Heaven/Throne onto a random earth. This is their life now. They might've accidentally joined a biker gang in the middle of the desert.

din.png

One of my favorite characters that I have ran/am running through Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead. Not exactly explicitly stated to be a shark, but the randomly generated traits that she ended up with using the mutant start was gills, thick skin, and fangs. Those both kinda read as shark to me. Kidnapped from her home as a child by the government, and was used as a testbed for a super soldier gene that ended up going awry. She broke out of the secret lab that she was kept in, and she has just been kinda vibin in lakes and rivers since evading the law.

hope_but_newer_by_moosiemuse_df3be7i-fullview.png

Local woman doesn't know how to dress, eternally tired. Spiritually a fuckboy. My totally normal character Hope. She's totally not traumatized and totally isn't still on the same iteration that she started out as 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Holy crap these are great
Thank you! Or glad you think so. I feel I should push myself outside of my comfort zone and/or relearn the art process that I've been neglecting to, but hey, it's appreciated all the same.

Oh my, these are amazing! I've been working on my humans, since I usually only do animals and Pokemon, and it'll take awhile to get to your level! But ill keep trying!

Back
Top Bottom