• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

This is what they call RWSTFO and it's probably against game integrity
RWSTFO, btw, stands for Rand Wolf Sub The Fuck Out. Note that I'm not accusing Jinjo of being scum for this, but she's in a similarly uncomfortable position. Actually this looks a little towny, now that I think about it, because she would probably be able to vent this to scumchat
So for now:
Unvote: Jinjo
Gonna take a look at the D1 wagon

Going one page at a time
Vote: Timeaus
Posted first and didn't vote someone.
(Also kinda feels like he's role fishing, nobody's gonna have info besides their own role when the game just started.)
IMO posting with no vote during RVS is pretty normal, although it might just be because I'm quite accustomed to people spamming "first"
That's not a rule you know, blindly voting for someone without a shred of evidence is not my style.

As for your second point, that is also incorrect. This game is...non-standard shall we say. Recall what I mentioned in my post, I had "taken the lead" by posting first and thus hint hint something interesting will happen despite it being day one. I am now waiting the observe the result.

My position remains unchanged in regards to voting for the time being. Will report back later.
Ok yeah this looks scummy as shit I can see where the wagon came from

dude please i know you two aren't the biggest fan of each other in these games but let's actually try and scumhunt without the tunnelling please
goes for you as well @Midorikawa

This is what's making this a bit tricky, but at least we can probably assume they're not scum together

I actually agree with this, to be honest

yeah but at what point does an inactive become too inactive to the point where it's detrimental? just wait for them to be modkilled, I guess? better than potentially wasting a phase I guess

I didn't notice Contrainer claimed vt and I missed it.

tbh I didn't notice it at first either

Actually this looks a little towny, now that I think about it, because she would probably be able to vent this to scumchat

not really a solid reason to think something's towny

thinking about it, I'm confused about Timaeus' role btw. Did he not have an ability I guess? Or....?

Timaeus is joking then am I to assume you all have power roles while I am the only vanilla townie.

the suspicion wasn't really on the softing of vanilla since I don't think anyone really assumed you were trying to say you're vanilla

o_O Vanilla townie? I mean, it's not impossible but it just feels a little off to me.

forgive me if I've missed this, but your thoughts on Contrainer's claim then?

and who haven't really given thoughts on you that I can remember and who I don't recall you ever giving thoughts on.

could you give names bc this seems like a wide range overall

Night 2 start
We have another wreck! Michael McDowell got turned by another competitor, and his night is over.
Screenshot 2021-09-21 150540.png

Jinjo has died! She was Michael McDowell, the Vanilla Townie

Caution is now out. (Night 2 starts) Night 2 will end at 4:00 PM EST on Wednesday, September 22nd.

The living:
@Snowy
@DawningWinds
@Midorikawa
@TheCapsFan
@quagsire fan123
@Pikochu
@Contrainer
@MegaPod
@Space

thinking about it, I'm confused about Timaeus' role btw. Did he not have an ability I guess? Or....?
The crowd did... Something. And I think it was directly related to Timeaus' role?

IMO posting with no vote during RVS is pretty normal, although it might just be because I'm quite accustomed to people spamming "first"
I made it clear in a later post that the first part of that post was joke.

could you give
Oh no, that was just an additional reason for you and Snowy to potentially be scum with Jinjo (aside from you two being my other scumreads besides her), not a whole range of everyone I thought could be scum with her, sorry if that was unclear.

Is this why you scumread Contrainer? Logically speaking, wouldn't this make Contrainer actually look better in your eyes due to his unprompted VT claim?
Unprompted actually looks scummier.
And as for this game. Even if ut was because of Mido's vote, OMGUS always feels more like a scum Jinjo thing then a town Jinjo thing, and I don't think you've gone after anyone not voting you so.

What didn't you like about Mido's vote?
Jinjo always OMGUS so that looked townie.
This is what's making this a bit tricky, but at least we can probably assume they're not scum together
That would be epic. We would destroy town.

Anyways I had more quotes but they went poof.

I voted Jinjo just to prompt her to respond more. It worked obviously but I didn’t think a wagon would form. I also thought the phase didn’t end till tomorrow.

Contrainer is my top suspect. I don’t like the random no prompting claim, and I’ve seen nothing of value from them either. Also their jump on Jinjo didn’t seem like a townie jump.

This was my fault. The vanilla townie claim was pretty sus, so i used my bad driving skills (aka power). Make of that as you will.
Day shorten? As a role.
I've seen that as a role exactly once, and I was a scum role. So if that's what you're getting at, you are not making yourself more trustworthy.

Jinjo always OMGUS so that looked townie
She does? I could've sworn it was a mainly scum thing for her...

my scum reads right now are contrainer they havent been contributing also voted jinjo because "it was her scum game" (also rip jinjo)
space and snowy havent been doing that much (and pikochu has done almost nothing) but i would say contrainer right now especially after jinjo turned out to be town allined

my scum reads right now are contrainer they havent been contributing also voted jinjo because "it was her scum game" (also rip jinjo)
space and snowy havent been doing that much (and pikochu has done almost nothing) but i would say contrainer right now especially after jinjo turned out to be town allined
Unvote:Jinjo
Vote:Contrainer
You can't vote at night.

Day shorten? As a role.
I've seen that as a role exactly once, and I was a scum role. So if that's what you're getting at, you are not making yourself more trustworthy.
Aside from past experiences, being able to stop the day early at potentially any point without warning or consulting other players, thus stopping ongoing discussion of the vote, benefits scum more than town in basically any scenario. I see no reason why town would have such a role.

Unless what you're hinting at is not in fact Day Shorten (which is the only thing I can make sense of it being), you can expect me to vote you next phase.

Back
Top Bottom