• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Day 3

Chevywolf30

Undededefeated
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
One more would be appreciated, but I'll start sending out role PMs later today.

Green flag! (Game start) New

Chevywolf30

Undededefeated
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
The pace car makes the hard left turn onto pit road, and the field makes their way to the start/finish line. Green flag is in the air at Bristol Mafia Speedway!
Kyle-Busch-leads-them-to-green-at-Bristol-Motor-Speedway.jpg
The living:
@Timaeus
@Snowy
@DawningWinds
@Midorikawa
@TheCapsFan
@quagsire fan123
@Pikochu
@Contrainer
@Jinjo
@MegaPod
@Space

Day 1 will end at 1:15 EST on Sunday, September 19th.

Apologies for the late start everyone, I'm actually spending the weekend at the actual Bristol Motor Speedway and I meant to start when we got to the hotel yesterday but we got held up in traffic and didn't make it to the hotel until midnight eastern time.

Timaeus

Reaction score
Me in first (posting) place? All is right with the universe. ;)

Anyone got any useful information they'd love to share?

DawningWinds

"And... scene."
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any Pronouns
Vote: Timeaus
Posted first and didn't vote someone.
(Also kinda feels like he's role fishing, nobody's gonna have info besides their own role when the game just started.)

Timaeus

Reaction score
Vote: Timeaus
Posted first and didn't vote someone.
(Also kinda feels like he's role fishing, nobody's gonna have info besides their own role when the game just started.)
That's not a rule you know, blindly voting for someone without a shred of evidence is not my style.

As for your second point, that is also incorrect. This game is...non-standard shall we say. Recall what I mentioned in my post, I had "taken the lead" by posting first and thus hint hint something interesting will happen despite it being day one. I am now waiting the observe the result.

My position remains unchanged in regards to voting for the time being. Will report back later.