• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

also might i add i know Timaeus has stated that they were just hoping for some helpful information by asking people about there roles but i just find it a little suspicous that that was one of the first things they said

As for why I asked about Roles, since I knew my Role could activate Day 1, I figured there was no harm in asking if anyone else could provide information. Obviously if it puts them at risk I would rather they remain silent - after all I only outed myself since I cannot get Chevy's answers discreetly.

but what kind of information? can you elaborate on what the crowd cheering means or does that give everything away about your role?

my instincts tell me you probably aren't Mafia-aligned - unless you have some kind of galaxy brain.
That’s a new one. I like it!
Galaxy Brain" is just a meme for people with an intellect so vast it is incomprehensible to others. Hence why I cannot see a rational reason for Mafia to put themselves at risk like Midorikawa thought to do, ergo I am Town-leaning on them for now.
Oh stop you. You’re embarrassing me!
1631926691390.gif
also might i add i know Timaeus has stated that they were just hoping for some helpful information by asking people about there roles but i just find it a little suspicous that that was one of the first things they said
Eh. I mostly pushed it for pressure. Some mafias have a N0 actions so if Timaeus has a role that does that or comes from that kind of site then it might not be that strange.

I do like that they attempted something. Something is better than nothing.

Unvote: Midorikawa

Hmm...time is ticking away and it feels like half of the Players have been extremely quiet. Those who remain silent are definitely higher on my list to vote when the time comes... :annoyedVoltorb:

agreed, but is there a reason you havent answered any of my questions lol

Timaeus posts on page 3 makes me think they are joking.

Unvote: quagsire fan123
Vote: Snowy
Because unlike the five (4 what even is this) complete inactives you've at least posted but have yet to even attempt to contribute anything serious at all, even though by the time of your joke-vote post there was some discussion already going.

Quags is still feeling kinda eh still pretty sheepy and not contributing lots to me too but those can also be new player traits so... (Should probably move his vote from Mido unless he's come up with an actually reason to)

I do like that they attempted something. Something is better than nothing.
Definitely agree on this, good to see him trying to get some actual discussion started off the bat.

Timaeus posts on page 3 makes me think they are joking.
Could you elaborate?

Yeah I should, also I agree snowy has posted once and it was an accusation without any real evidence

Last edited:
Yeah I should, also I agree snowy has posted once and it was an accusation without any real evidence
I didn't necessarily mean to snowy, just somewhere else, but yeah.
Though jokevotes are pretty common here it's not great that it's his only post.

Because unlike the five (4 what even is this) complete inactives you've at least posted but have yet to even attempt to contribute anything serious at all, even though by the time of your joke-vote post there was some discussion already going.
I have been mostly reading and taking it in, but I didn't have anything useful to say, so I didn't.

Joke votes don't have any evidence.

That said, you haven't really contributed either way. All you've really done is sheep, posting filler posts like "ok" a lot. Give us your thoughts on the game.

Unvote
Vote: quagsire

...Could you elaborate on what things you think were joking about?
I thought this was going to be a normal basic game and Timaeus talks about the power of their role saying they knew their role would activate on day 1 and a basic game does not have a role with powers with the way how Timaeus has been talking about their role.

I thought this was going to be a normal basic game and Timaeus talks about the power of their role saying they knew their role would activate on day 1 and a basic game does not have a role with powers with the way how Timaeus has been talking about their role.
Yeah I get having the impression that this game's gonna be pretty normal, but the OP does mention that there's a unique mechanic, so I guess a handful of weird roles outside of it aren't out of the question, or maybe Timaeus' role is related to the unique mechanic but it's not outright stated in his role PM? (Could be that the audience is the mechanic and maybe a couple of other roles can interact with them in different ways? Maybe just Timeaus' is the only one to I'm really not sure.)

Debatable. Deathproof/lynch proof are technically active day one toles. Lie detector is another example. Basically anything that can be used during the day phase.

Timaeus seems like they may have a passive role, which fits for being active day one.

since all Players are allowed to hear the audience I needed to make sure no Mafiosi could try claiming it first. I shall leave the meaning of "cheers" to your imagination (the walls have ears as they say) but I will say I don't have enough decisive proof to vote on anyone just yet. But I will try again tomorrow with hopefully better results!

somehow i missed this post. anyway, I'm not sure what Timaeus is getting at here with not wanting to allow any mafia to claim it first -- I guess that would imply mafia having a similar or same role as Timaeus, and Timaeus would be aware of that fact......? since the game has a unique "mechanic" that must mean Timaeus is not the only one involved in the mechanic, assuming what he said is a part of the mechanic and isn't just role specific.

My math is terrible when it comes to calculating Timezones but if I'm not mistaken the timelimit hits whilst I will be asleep so before I go to bed I shall cast my vote.

Vote: MegaPod

The reason is simple, they do not appear to have posted since the game started. Granted that applies to a few others so I merely chose at random from among them - no hard feelings.

Back
Top Bottom