• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

Green flag! (Game start)
The pace car makes the hard left turn onto pit road, and the field makes their way to the start/finish line. Green flag is in the air at Bristol Mafia Speedway!
Kyle-Busch-leads-them-to-green-at-Bristol-Motor-Speedway.jpg
The living:
@Timaeus
@Snowy
@DawningWinds
@Midorikawa
@TheCapsFan
@quagsire fan123
@Pikochu
@Contrainer
@Jinjo
@MegaPod
@Space

Day 1 will end at 1:15 EST on Sunday, September 19th.

Apologies for the late start everyone, I'm actually spending the weekend at the actual Bristol Motor Speedway and I meant to start when we got to the hotel yesterday but we got held up in traffic and didn't make it to the hotel until midnight eastern time.

Vote: Timeaus
Posted first and didn't vote someone.
(Also kinda feels like he's role fishing, nobody's gonna have info besides their own role when the game just started.)
That's not a rule you know, blindly voting for someone without a shred of evidence is not my style.

As for your second point, that is also incorrect. This game is...non-standard shall we say. Recall what I mentioned in my post, I had "taken the lead" by posting first and thus hint hint something interesting will happen despite it being day one. I am now waiting the observe the result.

My position remains unchanged in regards to voting for the time being. Will report back later.

Back
Top Bottom