• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

So you guys still doubt there being multiple VTs?
No, we doubt you specifically being VT on the grounds of we doubt you specifically being town at all.
Mafia would have a rough idea of how much vanilla to expect from the game based on Mafia Goon(s), so claiming Vanilla even unprompted isn't exactly proof of your towniness; it could well be just a way to try to fly under the radar.

Well, later turned into a while, and that's going to turn into this evening. Sorry all. I will follow on my suspicions yesterday and join this wagon though as Contrainer has produced seemingly nothing to help his cause thus far.
VOTE: Contrainer
What something do you want me to produce to help my case?

A reason why we should believe your claim.

Yes, it is looking more and more like this game is full of vanillas, but that doesn't make your claim believable.

Vote: Contrainer
How do I even prove my vanilla-ness? It's not like I can tell you who I visited each night

Anyway, What's done is done, I made a judgment call, I've explained my reasoning. You can tear it apart all you want and call it a bad decision all you want, but just remember that I did not have to claim. I could have remained quiet and let the chaos ensue. Why would I make a claim that draws attention to myself after such a bad DK, if I was scum? And I haven't even been counterclaimed, so you have no reason to suspect I lied about that claim.
Yknow what, these are actually good points in your favor, especially the fact that the kill draws attention towards you that would be unwanted for scum. But I don't think the role helps you in the slightest. I think it's, at the least, possible that dayvig is a scum-aligned role. It allows you to get towncred because you've claimed a role that's impossible to fake, but the role itself benefits scum by not allowing town to use their votes to make a lynch. So it's a give and take.

Night 3 start
More trouble at Bristol! Tyler Reddick has crashed!
download_20210924_153815.png
D1 final vote count:
Contrainer: 4 (DawningWinds Quagsire fan123 TheCapsFan, Snowy)

Contrainer has been lynched! They were Tyler Reddick, the vanilla townie.

Night 3 starts now. Night 3 will end at 4:00 EST on Saturday, September 24th

The living:

@Snowy
@DawningWinds
@TheCapsFan
@quagsire fan123
@Pikochu
@Space

ok so as of now I think we should let pikochu be mod killed because he hasnt done anything and voting him out would be a waste of a vote

Note: I've had an awful migraine the past couple days and am not really feeling better today, am running on very 2_3 hours-ish little sleep sleep, and have a sore throat and a bad cough. In other words, I am no where near one hundred percent, so exprect that anything I say may be will probably be be incoherent and nonsensical. Hopefully it'll but somewhat near readable at least.

And that out of the way, actually stuff:.
Contrainer has been lynched! They were Tyler Reddick, the vanilla townie.
I don't have any posts related to this. That I specifically want to respond to, but... really? They were sitting there going "why is everyone voting me?" and they... didn't even trying to put together any reads or defensr or anything at all a
and I just, I got nothing. It kinda feels like we just wasted a day but at the same time I

Yknow what, these are actually good points in your favor, especially the fact that the kill draws attention towards you that would be unwanted for scum. But I don't think the role helps you in the slightest. I think it's, at the least, possible that dayvig is a scum-aligned role. It allows you to get towncred because you've claimed a role that's impossible to fake, but the role itself benefits scum by not allowing town to use their votes to make a lynch. So it's a give and take.
I'd say I probably agree with this. Overall considring Piko is probably modkillec tonight tonight Snowy's sitll the at top of my list for tomortow. I'm feeling pretty good about quags. Being newb town and I definitely still feel better about sPace than Snowy right not.

...though I do notice Space didn't show up at all yesterDay or so far this phase. Hoping she shows up this next Day because if not that'd be a probably three inactivity modkill in one game what is way too many.

...and that is seems to be it for major relrvant things I missed. That is. Not much.

Gonna go try and sleepnow. Probably there is something doesn't make sense in here will try to clarify when awake up.

Snowy's sitll the at top of my list for tomortow
You're at the top of my list. You pushed pretty hard for contrainer, and the rest of us just followed suit. For that matter, why are we trusting you? i have a claimed and verified role. One that has a good chance of being town. What do you have?

how in anyway does ending a day early help the town
A town member doing something anti-town does not make them a mafia member. Our goal - or at least mine anyway - is to find and eliminate the mafia.

If i am lynched next phase, i promise you it will be a wasted phase. If you are town, you need to decide if you believe me.

I came clean about my actions in Jinjo's daykill. I could have remained silent, but i didn't... and thus i drew attention to myself, which is something that most scum would want to avoid.

sorry for my absence last phase. sucks about Contrainer -- I can see why he was voted and I would have voted him too, given he didn't have any actual defense

I can definitely see scum having such a role (it giving towncred is a good point), but I do have to wonder. Why would Snowy have used the role so early on? Jinjo was already going to be voted out anyway it seems. I'd think it would've been better to save the kill?

A town member doing something anti-town does not make them a mafia member. Our goal - or at least mine anyway - is to find and eliminate the mafia.

you admit it was anti-town -- again why did you even do the kill in the first place?

You're at the top of my list. You pushed pretty hard for contrainer, and the rest of us just followed suit. For that matter, why are we trusting you? i have a claimed and verified role. One that has a good chance of being town. What do you have?
Okay. So a few things:
A/1. I thought y'all were following Caps, and his tr on me was why none of the rest of you were going after me and. I do not know why you've been trusting me because you haven't ever given a reason why they are.
You tell me why you trusted me earlier.
B/2. As previously stated, I feel like crap and do not really trust my brain to work what it's supposed right now. If you you want to push me next Day go ahead, could make the after Day start and I"ll try and make a proper defense when I'm feeling better/hopefully tomorrow?
C/3.

Day 4 start
Austin Dillon's car having electric issues, his crew replaced the battery and then it wouldn't start, he's done for the day.

DawningWinds has died! They were Austin Dillon, the vanilla townie.

Day 4 starts now. Day 4 will end at 4:00 pm EST on Monday, September 27th.

The living:
@Snowy
@TheCapsFan
@quagsire fan123
@Pikochu
@Space

It is now MyLo. Town much lynch correctly or lose.

Back
Top Bottom