• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

Reaction score
bristol-motor-speedway.jpg
Welcome, race fans, to Bristol Motor Speedway, the world's fastest half mile! This track always puts on some good, door to door short track racing, and we've got some of the best drivers out there ready to go tonight!

This is a fairly basic game, with one specific unique mechanic that I came up with. 12 players would be appreciated.

@Lone_Garurumon has said he's gonna be my MoD, so let's get this on the road, or rather track!

1: All standard Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply
2: Day phases will be 48 hours, nights 24
3: This is a No Outside Contact game, meaning you may only communicate in the game thread or chats set up by the host.
4: Don't quote, screenshot, copy/paste or in any other way duplicate information from your role PM
5: Please stay active, I don't wanna modkill anyone
6: Votes must be in Bold and on a separate line from anything else in the post.
7: The player with the most votes will be lynched when the deadline for each day phase is reached. In the event of a tie, there will be no lynch.
8: You may make one short farewell post after dying.
9: Don't abuse loopholes. If there's something I've omitted or you're unsure of, don't hesitate to ask.
10: To confirm you've read these rules, please rank on a scale of 1-10 how familiar you are with NASCAR or any motorsports, 1 being "I know they race cars" and 10 being "I've been a fan since before I was born"
Entries:
@Timaeus-Chase Elliott, Most Popular Driver, lynched d1

@Snowy-confirmed
@DawningWinds-confirmed
@Midorikawa-Aric Almirola, Vanilla Townie, killed n2
@TheCapsFan-confirmed
@quagsire fan123-confirmed
@Pikochu-confirmed
@Contrainer-confirmed
@Jinjo-Michael McDowell, Vanilla Townie, killed d2
@MegaPod-Denny Hamlin, Mafia Goon, Modkilled n2

@Space-confirmed

Fans:
Exlight
Prog Rocker
Dawn Dusk

Last edited:
10: To confirm you've read these rules, please rank on a scale of 1-10 how familiar you are with NASCAR or any motorsports, 1 being "I know they race cars" and 10 being "I've been a fan since before I was born"
I give it a Rank of 1 for "I was under the impression that NASCAR was a type of chocolate flavoured milk".

I'll join in the fun.

And that would be a -1 from me. However, I do know that racecar is spelled backwards from racecar. :D

In

I don't know much about NASCAR or any motorsports and I would have to say 1.

Back
Top Bottom