• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

Final vote count:
Snowy: 2 (TheCapsFan, Space)
Space: 1 (Quagsire fan123)
Quagsire fan123: 1 (Snowy)

The living:

@TheCapsFan
@Space
@quagsire fan123
@Pikochu

Game is over, mafia wins

I've gotta be at work now, I'll get the final lunch scene and all that good stuff tomorrow. Thank you so much for playing my game!

I mentioned this in the Dead Chat but I feel bad for Snowy as I too was under the mistaken impression that this wasn't a basic game and ended up wasting too much of the first day thinking that there must be more Ability users than just myself (and later Snowy). :ROFLMAO:

I mentioned this in the Dead Chat but I feel bad for Snowy as I too was under the mistaken impression that this wasn't a basic game and ended up wasting too much of the first day thinking that there must be more Ability users than just myself (and later Snowy). :ROFLMAO:
There was a dead chat? How dare you guys not invite me?! (I'm kidding though seriously why wasn't I invited?)
Yeah I get this, I was vanilla but at the start after you claimed I thought there'd probably just be one or so other at most, and even then I thought there was a decent chance I was the only one, didn't catch on till Contrainer and Jinjo claimed that it was an actual Vanilla game and I wasn't sure of it till Mido flipped.

because I was mafia
And thus my gut is proven right... For you to be scum I'm inclined to think your partner has to be Space, right? You/Piko scumteam doesn't make as much sense I don't think.

There was a dead chat? How dare you guys not invite me?! (I'm kidding though seriously why wasn't I invited?)
Yeah I get this, I was vanilla but at the start after you claimed I thought there'd probably just be one or so other at most, and even then I thought there was a decent chance I was the only one, didn't catch on till Contrainer and Jinjo claimed that it was an actual Vanilla game and I wasn't sure of it till Mido flipped.

And thus my gut is proven right... For you to be scum I'm inclined to think your partner has to be Space, right? You/Piko scumteam doesn't make as much sense I don't think.
It wasn't just you, Midorikawa was the last person added and I think Chevy just plum forgot to send out the invites after that point.

As for the Mafia Trio it was indeed Space, TheCapsFan, & MegaPod - all of whom were vanilla Mafia grunts IIRC. Pikochu couldn't be Modkilled because that would have automatically given Mafia the win.

Gah. I town read you! Lol
My scum game has been on fire recently. three consecutive wins as scum...one on Discord, one on ZD, and one here. :p

Back
Top Bottom