• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

That's not a rule you know, blindly voting for someone without a shred of evidence is not my style.
That part's a joke (sorry if it didn't come off that way I suck at making that clear). And I haven't played with you enough to know you don't rvs, will note that for future games.

As for your second point, that is also incorrect. This game is...non-standard shall we say. Recall what I mentioned in my post, I had "taken the lead" by posting first and thus hint hint something interesting will happen despite it being day one. I am now waiting the observe the result.

My position remains unchanged in regards to voting for the time being. Will report back later.
The second point is not a joke, but... also noted. My role is standard so I was under the impression the rest of the game would be too, but checking back to the OP, there is mention of a unique mechanic so that does support your claim. In that case I'm willing to leave this alone, for now, I think.
Unvote: Timeaus

Vote: quagsire fan123
Hi there, welcome to The War Room!

As for your second point, that is also incorrect. This game is...non-standard shall we say. Recall what I mentioned in my post, I had "taken the lead" by posting first and thus hint hint something interesting will happen despite it being day one. I am now waiting the observe the result.

but is it really incorrect? aren't you trying to get others to hint at their roles then, since you asked if anyone had any useful information to share? you yourself apparently hinted at something about your role so by asking about useful information it seems you're wanting others to take a similar route in hinting. or were you saying that because you know something useful will happen because you posted first/taken the lead....?

This is a fairly basic game, with one specific unique mechanic that I came up with. 12 players would be appreciated.

The host came up with the mechanic so I think it’s safe to say it’s not N0 actions.

Voting or nt voting is irrelevant but Timaeus does feel like they’re fishing, and may have extra knowledge.

vote: timaeus

Unvote: timaeus
Vote: Midorikawa

I’m curious now. Someone vote me.
You...I like you. You won't get a response, but the fact that you seemed to think doing so might reveal something about yourself from the audience and went through with it anyways...my instincts tell me you probably aren't Mafia-aligned - unless you have some kind of galaxy brain.
Also Timeaus how much have you been told about the unique mechanic? I'm assuming you're probably gonna end up keeping the details secret (I'd like it if you didn't but...), but like, do you know what the crowd cheering does (assuming that's the mechanic anyway) or just that it's something?
I suppose I should clarify something. I know nothing of any of the secret mechanics of this game, I apologise if I was too vague prior. All this is down to the power of my "Role" - the audience is literally on my side and since I had met today's condition, Chevy was obliged to give a certain type of response in return as soon as he was online (it coming straight after I was voted for was just a coincidence). I would have preferred to keep this power a secret since it obviously puts me at risk but since all Players are allowed to hear the audience I needed to make sure no Mafiosi could try claiming it first. I shall leave the meaning of "cheers" to your imagination (the walls have ears as they say) but I will say I don't have enough decisive proof to vote on anyone just yet. But I will try again tomorrow with hopefully better results!

Obviously this alone does not prove I am Town aligned, you have only my word that this power exists to help the Townies. For now, I would suggest we try a different avenue of attack with the allotted time remaining. Thus I return to my original question of anyone else having (useful) information gleaned on Day 1...I'm guessing not but it was worth a shot.

Unvote: Midorikawa

unless you have some kind of galaxy brain.
While I'm not exactly sure what galaxy brain means, it is a term I'd presume would be accurately used to as a descriptor for Mido.
I don't have a strong read on her atm, leaning a bit town but I can never tell.

I'm inclined to probably believe your claim about the audience, though you are right it's not totally AI without knowing its effects... Idk who to expect to be scum yet, but presumably you'd be one of the most popular racers if the audience is on your side? Flavor-wise that doesn't seem like it'd scream scum to me.
Why were you asking everyone else about their info though?

Unvote: Midorikawa

While I'm not exactly sure what galaxy brain means, it is a term I'd presume would be accurately used to as a descriptor for Mido.
I don't have a strong read on her atm, leaning a bit town but I can never tell.

I'm inclined to probably believe your claim about the audience, though you are right it's not totally AI without knowing its effects... Idk who to expect to be scum yet, but presumably you'd be one of the most popular racers if the audience is on your side? Flavor-wise that doesn't seem like it'd scream scum to me.
Why were you asking everyone else about their info though?
"Galaxy Brain" is just a meme for people with an intellect so vast it is incomprehensible to others. Hence why I cannot see a rational reason for Mafia to put themselves at risk like Midorikawa thought to do, ergo I am Town-leaning on them for now.

As for why I asked about Roles, since I knew my Role could activate Day 1, I figured there was no harm in asking if anyone else could provide information. Obviously if it puts them at risk I would rather they remain silent - after all I only outed myself since I cannot get Chevy's answers discreetly.

"Galaxy Brain" is just a meme for people with an intellect so vast it is incomprehensible to others. Hence why I cannot see a rational reason for Mafia to put themselves at risk like Midorikawa thought to do, ergo I am Town-leaning on them for now.
In that case, yes, Mido absolutely has a galaxy brain, especially Mafia Mido. I don't think her self voting to test a mechanic is off the table for scum Mido to pull, though I do agree it's somewhat more likely for non-scum anyone.

Vote: quagsire fan123
Posts feel non-substantial and somewhat spammy. I understand that they're probably a new player, but I still expect to hear something just a little bit more solid than "ok" and repeating what other say from them.

Back
Top Bottom