• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BrockBack Mafia -{15/03}- END GAME! MAFIA AND KARAMAZOV WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froakie

Gangsta's Paradise
Reaction score
BrockBack Mafia
...he's back

Whilst Cilan, the newest travelling companion of Ash Ketchum continues on his journey to become a better Pokemon Sommelier, he's going about his daily routine without realising something was stirring a long distance away. The only sign he was getting that something was wrong was a slight redness of his ears, and a strange feeling in his chest. One he soon ignored. Yet what he didn't know, miles away in Kanto in a city made of pewter, a person who formerly took his place was brewing over and over again about Cilan himself.

And so, with a small but powerful team on his side, Brock packed up a few supplies and headed off to Unova. To eliminate Cilan and everybody he holds dear to him. If Brock couldn't be Ash's best friend, nobody could. A budding doctor, but for how long? Maybe this was his true path in life, or maybe he'd change his dream, once again.

Overview
There are two factions. Cilan, also known as Town. And Brock, also known as Mafia. There will also be a few independents who are aligned with themselves. You will be all assigned to a faction and must complete the requirements to win the game.

The members of the Mafia will know the identity of each other. The town will be mostly unaware of their allies' identity.

Rules (please read before playing)
As the host I have the discretion to decide who is allowed to play, and if you break these rules I may have to remove you from play.

I may modkill for several reasons. These include:
- Inflammatory or inappropriate behaviour towards other members
- Revealing role PMs in their entirety.
- Not providing me with private conversations.
- Inactivity. After four consecutive phases with no activity, I will remind you to come and post in thread. If you do not within the next phase, I will substitute you out for another player.

Please provide me with all conversations, whether that be private messages, quicktopics or IM conversations, etc. If you're sending a pm, just add me to the receipt list.

If you change your username, please post in thread to let me know.

To vote, please post and bold:
Vote: [Player]

To unvote, please post and bold:
Unvote: [Player]

You may roleclaim to anybody, however please do not nameclaim. I think it spoils the game a little, especially as it may be easy to tell who is mafia and who isn't.

And of course - please feel free to pm me or drop me a VM if you have any questions. :)

Each phase will be updated at 9pm GMT+0
They will last 24 hours unless circumstances arise.

And most importantly: Have fun! This is my first mafia game hosted, so if I make any mistakes (which I'm probably bound to) I really do apologise! I'm excited for hosting it, and thanks to Karamazov for the fantastic idea and ingenious name.

Players
1) @Shiny Celebi CRUSTLE. KILLED NIGHT 8
2) @Karamazov NINETAILS. WINNER
3) @The Man with No Name @Coasting Wingull
4) @Meron CHILLI. KILLED NIGHT 4
5) @Hellion FORREST. KILLED DAY 4
6) @Tsutarja PANPOUR. KILLED NIGHT 6
7) @Gotpika BURGUNDY. KILLED DAY 2
8) @Zenax CRESS. KILLED NIGHT1
9) @Buoysel. NURSE JOY. KILLED END GAME
10) @Sourcandy PANSEAR. KILLED DAY 3
11) @Soulmaster CHANSEY. KILLED DAY 5
12) @DrumBeats BASCULIN. KILLED NIGHT 5
13) @Iteru @Baron Dante BROCK. SURVIVOR
14) @Neonsands STEELIX. KILLED DAY 6
15) @Highway Unicorn ASH. KILLED DAY 6
16) @derp derp derp PANSAGE. SURVIVOR
17) @PaperhorseCILAN. KILLED NIGHT 2
18) @Synthesis@Mr. FahrenheitCROAGUNK. KILLED DAY 8

Subs
1)
2)

Phase Changes
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Night 7
Day 8
Night 8
Day 9
END GAME

Last edited:
Re: BrockBack Mafia - Sign ups! {24/02}

Only signing up hoping that the gay cowboy theme in the title goes beyond just the title.

^ :D

In!

And I forgot to add in my disclaimer that the the title was merely funny and the game has no relevance to Brokeback Mountain. BUT IF YOU INSIST.

You're all in!

Regardless of role, my character will be gay. Reasonable Extrapiluation.

So fucking in. XD

Only signing up hoping that the gay cowboy theme in the title goes beyond just the title.

Gay Cowboy? Cilan's involved, so you're at least guaranteed half of that. :p Oh god, now I totally want to see Cilan dressed as a Marlboro Man, spinning, sparkling and saying, "It's Rodeo Time!" XD

Last edited:

Yeah, as long as I get to kill Cilan, I'm in.

ゴトピカとじょ!タケシVSデント!!

EDIT:Also, Croag Mafia ftw. :p

"Gotopika and a woman! Dent VS Takeshi! !"
You wha?

All in. Thanks for joining. :)

"Gotopika and a woman! Dent VS Takeshi! !"
You wha?
Um.....you didn't use Google Translate did you? XD
Gotopika tojo!Takeshi VS Dento!! :p
"Enter, Gotpika! Takeshi VS. Dento" that's the pun ya know "entering" the game? lol
All in. Thanks for joining. :)
Thanks for letting me join XD

In!

le okay. in.

Cilan will die for his treachery.

Yes please!

Status
Not open for further replies.