• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Brother My Brother: Zekrom and Reshiram

Catilena1890

Serperior rules us all
Reaction score
Even though I totally think Reshiram is female, I will go with male for the sake of the video. Made this quite awhile ago but never thought of showing it here, I am going to show it off now. I had just gotten Brother my Brother by Blessed Union of Souls on my ipod, and as I listened to it I thought of Unova and it's history, and decided to make this vid. I worked sooo hard on it, and Zekrom and Reshiram gave me a difficult time, especially Zekrom. Nasty little thunder dragon, refusing to sing the song. Got it to work eventually though! The credits are crap because I didn't know how to make scrolling credits at the time, and when I did I had already uploaded this, so I didn't bother to change it.

Again, the song is Brother my Brother by Blessed Union of Souls, from the first pokemon movie soundtrack. Enjoy

[video=youtube;2JXJu703GiA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JXJu703GiA[/video]

I really liked the story you put together in this video. The fanart you used was cute, and it looked like Zekrom was really singing the song. Good job. ^^

I really liked the story you put together in this video. The fanart you used was cute, and it looked like Zekrom was really singing the song. Good job. ^^

Thank you so much! I don't own any of the fanart, the people who do are credited accordingly, but I did my best to match picture to lyric, and it was difficult. You have no idea how many times I had to listen to the song to get everything right @_@

Nice! I
( (In-case you don't no what that is it's a thumbs up.)

Back
Top Bottom