• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Brownies, Hope, Despair, and Destruction

Chapter 1 Part 1
  • Chapter 1
    An Encounter
    Mirage Island

About 5 seconds later

A young Drifloon was the first to wake up. She heard the giant crash and woke up to smoke and dust. Not a very good way to wake up.
    After the smoke and dust cleared, there was an Electrode with a Ditto’s face (which you know as Laser Tag) and a very angry Minior in the clearing (which you know as Funfetti). In about half a second, everyone on the island woke up, except Tubs the Snorlax of course.
    “Hello Mirage Island!” Laser Tag announced. “How are you today?!”
    Nobody said anything and just stared with confused expressions on their faces.
    “That’s great!” Laser Tag replied to nothing. “How many of you love destruction?” A Litwick and a Teddiursa raised their hands.
    “Then you’ll love this game! Do any of you love thrills?”
    About 5 pokemon raised their hands.
    “You’ll love this game more! Do any of you love murder mysteries?”
    9 pokemon raised their hands.
    “Do any of you love brownies?”
    Everyone raised their hands. Tubs woke up and raised his hand.
    “You all will love this game! We just have to get ready! Remember, if you want to play, do not leave this island at ALL costs. Got it?”
    “Wait, why aren’t we supposed to leave?” asked a Pumpkaboo.
    “Because I said so. It will ruin the surprise!” A big flash of light emitted from Laser Tag and he was gone.
    A Munchlax turned to Funfetti. “Why are you here?”
    Funfetti became even angrier than before. “Why do I need a reason to validate myself? Why do you even care? It’s such a big deal that I’m here? Why don’t you leave instead of me?”
    Funfetti stormed off.
    “S-sorry…”

Back
    Top Bottom