• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bubblewrap's Sprites!

Froakie

Gangsta's Paradise
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
This is a place where I will be showing off sprites I have made. I am pretty new to this whole spriting thing, so please bare with me as I learn my ways around how to use basic/intermediate techniques. I'd love your critique if you have any! :)

I only have a few done so far, but the ones you see are pretty much my first attempts.

Some of these are currently entered into contests, so if you have any critiques for them I'll try and fix them up a bit after the contests are judged.
Pixel Overs:
2i7mufc.png

Recolours:
2vc866t.png

Scratches:
357eg4m.gif

I think this one has a little problem with his paw, so I'll try and fix that.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
They're all reeeaally good! The Croagunk pixel over is awesome, the recolor looks awesome, and the scratch is awesome too!

*This is a thread of ''awesome'' proportions*

Back
Top Bottom