• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

¡Buenas!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
¡Hola amig@s!

I'm Noelle (or Noe for short) and I've been lurking this place for a while. I joined here in part because I'm nostalgic about forums and because I find big-ish Discord servers a bit overwhelming to follow sometimes. Actually some of you might already know me from the Bulbagarden Discord server (or maybe not!).

Anyway, I've been a Pokémon fan since I can remember, though I've had some on-and-off periods of time. It's one of the franchises that really got me into videogames as a kid, and the one that made me start learning pixel-art (oh right, I do pixel-art :slowpoke:). I don't have one single favorite Pokémon, but Tangela, Lickitung, Volcarona, Lord Helix Omastar, Krookodile and Flutter Mane are a few of my favorites.

I could say a lot more about me, but I'm not good at introductions :confused:. Overall, I'm just a nerd who likes Pokémon :3

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome welcome! I definetly understand your feelings towards large Discord servers, I don't like them very much too lol. But it's nice that you've found our forums!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
Thank you!

I think the thing I like most about Pokémon (other than the Pokémon themselves) is the world. I love how the Pokémon world is vaguely based on our own, yet so different and weird at the same time... I find it pretty alluring personally.

hello hello! you have great taste in mon (and i love team plasma too!)!
i hope you enjoy your time here! ^w^
Hi and thanks!

They're my favorite evil team by far (alongside Team Skull).

Hey there and welcome to the forums! Pixel-art is pretty fun. (Even though I’m not much of an expert on it lol)

Hope you enjoy it here and hope to see ya around!
Hello! And yeah, honestly I kinda enjoy making pixel-art more than traditional drawing. I don't know if that says anything about me haha (probably not).

Thank you!

I've always wanted to do more pixel art, used to draw a lot on MS Paint back in the day but now it's all about Procreate on the iPad lol. I seriously admire anyone who can make pixels.. they are gorgeous and I'll always love that style. <3

It's nice to meet you Noelle!

Hey there, it's great to meet you! A fellow Team Plasma fan is always a plus, and it's cool that you make pixel art. Tried that when I was younger and it didn't quite work out, so I'm working my way up with simple recolors and the like. Hope to see you around sometime!

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom